Oh

Cara P.O.V.

One week. I've been ignored by her for one whole week. She doesn't want to hear what I have to say. I guess she doesn't trust me as much as she said. I was roaming the halls not wanting to go to class when I heard the sound of a ball hitting wood. I took a look inside the gym, and there she was. Before I could even think I flung the door open and marched up to her. She was about to take another shot, I grabbed her and made her look at me making sure to giver her a death glare.

"Not cool Kendall Nicole Jenner. Not cool. You can't just ignore me for a week. Why did you? You should know that I would never cheat on you. In fact I haven't even seen you once this week. Have you been trying that hard to avoid me!" The brunette blinked a few times then laughed.

"Cara, after an hour I realized Annie was the one to kiss you and that you didn't want to kiss her. I've been out this week. I was in the hospital because my head has been hurting a lot. The doctor said I needed to stay because I had a minor concussion. And before you ask why I didn't call I also wasn't allowed to use any electronics." Well shit I might have just made fool out of myself right there.

"Oh" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly standing there. "Well I'm glad you're feeling better." I smiled and she rolled her eyes kissing my cheek.

"Any way I was thinking that maybe we should just ignore Annie. If we retaliate we'll be just as bad as her." I sighed knowing how right she was. I slowly nodded though in the back of my mind I was still thinking of ways to make her pay. "Cara I trust you when it comes to a lot of  things, but I know for a fact you're still thinking of hurting Annie." dammit she knows me so well.

"Let's just go. The lunch bell just rang and I'm hungry. What are you doing in the gym anyway?"

"I  had a free period and the teacher let me come down here because I had nothing to finish." I nodded before grabbing her hand and leading the way to the lunch room.