Awkward Sex Noises

Kendall P.O.V

What was she doing here? And with Kylie? I know I sound jealous but I was worried about Ky. If Cara hurts her I will kill her. I know Ky can be a bitch but I don't want her hurt. Cara is an asshole even worse than Kylie. "So...since when were you guys a couple?" Cara smirked at me.

"We just started dating today but I wouldn't mind going right at it." She winked at Kylie who giggled. I held in a gag and just kept driving. "What's wrong Kendall" Cara laughed and then kissed Kylie in the backseat. Oh God I'm gonna puke right now.

"Stop! No PDA in the car you idiots. Now we're at the house. I'll be in my room. DO NOT BOTHER ME!" I gritted my teeth and walked into the house. I jogged up to my room and lay down on my bed to read. After about an hour my door opened and in came the devil Cara Delevingne. "What do you want?"

"I just came in here to tell you that you're about to start hearing noises." She winked at me then left shutting the door behind her. Oh God they were not having sex while I was in the house. Before I could leave I heard I noise that sounded like someone getting pushed against the wall and after that the awkward sex noises happened. Of course they were going to have fucking sex. I put my ear buds in and started blasting music then I left to go for a jog. After an hour of running I got back to the house to see my car was gone but when I walked in Cara was there in a t-shirt and underwear. "Where is my sister?" I asked angrily gritting my teeth.

"She left to get friends I stayed because she was being annoying." She shrugged and looked at me. "But I could go for another round with a much hotter chic." She smirked and started walking towards me.

"Could you stop trying to hook up with me? I don't want to have sex and then get dumped. I'm not like the other girls. I'm not going to be used by a jerk like you." I walked up to my room angry with that girl. Why does she have to target me?

Cara P.O.V

Are you serious? She still doesn't want to be with me. I can't fuck her sister again. She was so loud. Plus every moan sounded more like a squawking bird. Kendall seemed like a much better choice. She had long legs and she was all natural. No makeup needed for her. All I was going to do was bang her though...so I guess that doesn't matter in the long run. I'm sleeping over tonight so maybe I'll get her then. Kendall came down a few minutes later grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Look I feel bad that you have to sit down here and wait for my sister so do you want to watch a movie on Netflix?" This is perfect I thought and smirked at her.

"Sure let's watch The Devil. It's a horror movie. It's really good trust me." We sit on the couch and she finds the movie hitting play. After about an hour Kendall was sinking into the couch scared. Looks like this was my chance. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. She was so focused on the movie she just put her head on my shoulder. By the end of the movie she was hiding behind my shoulder.

"Why would you make me watch that? Now I won't be able to sleep you ass hole." She sent a glare at me.

I smirked at her "Kylie is sleeping over her friend's house so I can sleep with you babe." Her eyes went wide and then she sent me more intense glare.

"No you perv. I can handle sleeping alone." Sucks for her. I'm getting in bed with her eventually. At 11pm we both took showers...sadly in different bathrooms but when I got out I slipped into her room knowing she was already asleep. Alright here we go Cara. I straddle her waist leaned down and kissed her. Let's just hope she doesn't wake up and punch me in the damn face.