And You Are?

Cara P.O.V.

I came up from under the water laughing then my vision cleared and I saw blood. Kendall's blood. I jumped out of the pool and just stood there not knowing what to do. "Annie, what the fuck happened?" I said quickly while looking for my phone to call an ambulance.

"I don't know. One second she was standing here fine then I turn to her after pushing you in and she's on the ground." It sounded like she was about to cry.

"Annie you need to go grab a towel so we can put pressure on the cut since she's bleeding pretty bad. I'll call the hospital and hopefully when she gets there they'll say it isn't as bad as it looks." Annie went to grab a towel and I called up the hospital near here. They said they'd be here in soon and that I should keep  pressure on the cut and try to stop the bleeding.

After a few minutes the ambulance was here and she was put on. They told Annie and I to follow and that we would have to wait a while before we could see her.

"So, after all this craziness I was wondering maybe you and I could maybe go to the movies or something?" Annie said quietly while fidgeting with her hands. I mean Annie and I are close now I guess. I mean I have Kendall, but going  out with Annie might be fun.

"Yeah that'd be cool. I'm sure it will take Kendall a while to get better so might as well go out with you." She smiled at me an then the doctor same out  saying that the hospital called her mom and she would be coming as soon as possible. He also said until then  we could go in and see her, but he warned us that she might not remember us. Annie and I both got up and made our was to her room. I slowly opened the door stepping in and taking a deep breath. "Kendall?" Silence. I moved forward.  She was awake. Why didn't she answer? "Uh Kenny can you hear me? The doctor didn't say you lost your hearing."

She blinked a few times before opening her mouth "Are you talking to me? I forget if the doctor said my name was Kenzie or Kendall. Sorry." She rubbed her head as if that would make her remember better.

"No need to apologize." Oh God she doesn't even know her own name. Why does this have to happen? Now after everything is going smooth Kendall has to trip. Wait. Kendall Jenner the most athletic person ever tripped? That doesn't make sense to me. I mean Athletic people can faint or something, but Annie said she tripped. "Kendall what's the last thing you remember?"

"You saying Kendall what's the last thing you remember." She said blinking a few times. I wish that was a joke, but there was no Kendall Jenner sarcasm added to it so it wasn't. After that the doctor came in  and told us we had to let Kendall rest before her mom and siblings came in. I shuffled to the car with my head down upset about everything that just happened.

"Well, at least she isn't dead." Annie smiled getting in the car and buckling up. I would have be cautious around Annie now. Kendall Jenner does not trip. Kendall Jenner is not clumsy. I am clumsy, but she is not. I'm going to have to try and get Kendall remember. Screw that movie I want my Kenny back and I'm going to get her.