Chapter Nineteen | Lesson Two: Proper Table Instruments

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this song or video

Paul Walker...one of the many actors I respect died today. At first I tought it was a hoax of some sort but then turns out it was real. I actually cried.

I am a hardcore Fast&Furious fan and I have loved Paul Walker every since She's All That. So this chapter will be dedicated to him. (...even though he has nothing to do with the story nor do I know him personally) 

I just want to take a moment to pay tribute to a wonderful man and to a person who made cars look sexier than ever. You'll be missed Paul Walker.

==========================================================

“Sit down. One word and I’ll fork you.” I threatened.

“Fork me?”

“Yes, I will get one of these dessert forks and drive it through your hand until it meets the other side.” I explained, maddened by his smug expression.

Prince Brendan looked to his right, a number of forks were aligned and on his left were the spoons. He mustered up a strange look and scratched his head in misperception. This is sadder than I imagined. I tossed my shawl on the table and took my seat next to his.

“You don’t know where the dessert fork is, do you?” I questioned, taking a softer approach.

“I do know what a dessert fork is.” He snapped, picking up the largest fork in the line.

I scoffed, taking the fork out of his grasp, I hit him across the head, “You idiot.”

“Excuse me?” he asked, surprised with my insult.

This is progress; he didn’t even flinch at the blow to his head.

“What? Is that the first time someone has called you an idiot?” I inquired, “Well, it’s the truth.”

“This,” I waved the fork around, “is a dinner fork; you really think someone would eat a piece of cake with a fork this big?”

“I really don’t care. Food is food. Forks will be forks” Prince Brendan brushed off.

I placed the dinner fork back in its place and hit Prince Brendan across his head again, “You better start caring. You don’t want to appear clueless when you’re crowned King.”

“I don’t understand why there are different types of forks and spoons and knives to begin with!”

I don’t actually remember what was going through my head but all I remember was relaxing myself before I began to lecture the Prince on the amount stupidity within that question. I couldn’t contain myself, I’m sure a mere scholar wouldn’t be able to do so then again, the scholar would be sworn to secrecy if he knew the Prince was incapable of anything.

“Why do you ride horses?” I huffed, grabbing a hold of the collar of his shirt.

I knew I had his attention, most of the time Prince Brendan would stare off into space but you could tell that his attention was mine. “I don’t know?”

“Well it’s basically the same reason for using different types of forks and spoons and knives!” I snapped back.

“Are you enjoying a little slip of my chest?” he smirked.

Confused, I looked down only to see that I was revealing his chest, I had no idea. Quite a specimen, if I don’t say so myself.

“Remind me that this will be our next lesson.” I quickly said, changing the subject.