Epilogue Pt. 2

//2 Years Later

I was actually dying. I've never sweat so much in my life. I was at work when I got the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"MICHAEL HOLY HELL HELP ME ITS COMING PLEASE FUCKING SHIT IT HURTS SO BAD PLEASE MICHAEL!" Berlin wailed into the receiver.

"Uh,, uh,, I'm coming oh my fuck Jesus Christ okay I'm,, I'll be there shit where are you?" I stuttered.

"I'm driving to the hospital." She panted.

"God damn where is Ashton? He said he would drive you if you went into labor! He lives literally across the street could he not have picked you up?" I ranted. I listened to her response as I climbed into my car.

"Calum was at work and the school called. Leo fell and broke his arm but Calum couldn't leave the meeting so Ash had to go. Please stop yelling at me and go to the fucking hospital Michael I'm almost there." She whined, bursting into tears.

I told her I was coming, and sped to the hospital. Why did Cashtons baby always have such awful timing? I was literally screaming by the time I reached the hospital. I ran through the doors and asked were my wife was.

Now I was sitting here next to Berlin as she waited to reach proper dilation. Or whatever it is. Waiting for the baby to pop out. A nurse ran through the door soon followed by Liz. I gave her a questioning glance before Berlin spoke up.

"I wanted another woman here." I nodded at her explanation before standing and giving Liz my seat.

"The baby is crowning!" The nurse called. A doctor came in and I just kinda blanked.

Seeing your wife push a baby out of something you used to stick your dick in does things to you.

"Daddy do you want to cut the cord?" I heard. I snapped out of my trance and looked down. The doctor was holding out a pair of scissors and Berlin was glaring at me.

I quickly cut where he told me to and they held our baby up, wails filtering from its mouth.

"Its a baby boy!" I looked at Berlin as they went to clean our son up.

"What do you want to name him?"

She looked at me, lazily grinning.

"Luke Robert, born July 16th." She weakly whispered.

My eyes widened. In all of this rush, I had forgotten that it was Luke's birthday. I had of course visited his grave and told him happy birthday, but the baby's birth took my mind off of it. Then I started crying. We were naming our baby Luke. And he was born on Luke Hemmings birthday.

Liz came back in with the same nurse, who was now holding Luke. He didn't have the bodily fluids all over him now and looked like an actual human.

"Have you decided on a name yet?" The nurse quizzed.

"Luke Robert Clifford." I answered, not taking my eyes off of my baby.

The literal one, not Berlin.

Liz gasped and started crying. The nurse smiled as she wrote it down, saying it sounded nice. She handed the baby to Berlin and Liz ran over to me.

"Michael, I appreciate you and Berlin so much." She wept, wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back and looked behind her at Berlin, who was cooing at Luke.

"I love you, mama Liz." I whispered, sparing one last glance at Luke and Berlin before burrying my head in her neck.

This is one of the best days of my life.