Soulmates

Michael gasped loudly and quickly made his way to the arm he had seen. Once he found it, he noticed it was a man. He had brown hair and blue eyes, and he could definitely see him with Luke. He started sobbing and pulled the boy into his arms.

"Who are you?" He cried. The boy looked frightened and worried, but answered anyways.

"I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson." Michael cried harder. Luke and Louis. Louis and Luke. It even sounded cute.

"How did you know Luke?" Michael sniffled.

"Well, I'm actually mostly just here for his cousin, Berlin, but I played with him a bit as kids." Louis answered sadly, still not understating what was going on. But he did, when Michael whispered it into his ear, and it felt like his world came crashing down around him. He pulled away from Michael, giving him a look of fear and disbelief. "Wha- what?" he whispered.

Michael felt like his heart had shattered into a million more pieces. This was the boy who was supposed to hold Luke as they fell asleep, as he cried. Michael and Louis just hugged. They stood, knowing everyone was watching, and cried together.

After about ten minutes, Louis pulled away, slowly approaching Luke where he lay in a coffin. He choked back a sob as he looked at the beautiful sleeping boy.

"Does anyone have a picture of him?" He whispered. Ashton pulled his phone out, tapping frequently. Soon, he handed the electronic to Louis.

"That was Luke and Michael after they played a gig one day." He explained quietly. Louis cried, stuttering out something about how beautiful his eyes were.

Liz soon stood behind Louis. She pulled him into a tight hug and let him cry into her neck. She rubbed his back soothingly, much like she did for me.

Michael watched on until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to face a girl who looked almost identical to Luke, she just had more feminine features. He gave her a questioning look. She stared into his eyes, not really giving him any information as to what she wanted.

Suddenly she pulls Michael into a hug. He didn't protest- he was sad and needed comfort. But then, the girl pulled back. And somehow, Michael felt emptier than before. She smiled softly, silent tears running down her face as she grabbed Michael's hand. She laid his thumb next to her wrist.

Two identical anchors, side by side. Michael looked up into her eyes and gasped. He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. The tears didn't stop as he let out a breathy laugh and placed a salty kiss on her forehead.

"I was so scared I'd never find you." He whispered.

"I'm glad I came. I mean, I'm not glad about having to come, but like-" she rambled. Michael smiled and hugged her tighter, letting her know he understood. "I'm Berlin." she grinned.

"Michael." The couple turned their attention back to the front of the room. Louis now just sat. Nothing seemed to register with him.

"I can, uh, call his step brother to get him. He lives here as a permanent arrangement. Louis will probably stay here." Berlin explained. "Unless you don't want to hang out oh you know I mean I was just assuming you would but if not I'll just take him." She rambled, again.

Michael smiled fondly. He just nodded. The pain of losing his best friend has been momentarily numbed. He hoped she would have this affect of him every time she was around. Berlin. His soulmate was a pretty, blonde haired, blue eyed, female names Berlin.

His dead best friend was a pretty, blonde haired, blue eyed, male named Luke.

But we should look on the brightside, right?

I'm sorry this is so short. Really, I am. I want this story to be as good as I can get it.

Louis? Berlin? Michaels optimism?

anyways, I wanted to give you guys a playlist of what I wrote. I know people like that to set the mood or whatever. but I deadass just listen to thumbprint radio. it's all over the place. while I was writing this

Honest- The Neighborhood
Lonely Boy- The Black Keys
When You Were Young- The Killers
Can't Stop- Red Hot Chili Peppers

none of these songs have any relativity to what's written.

?1?#??#2

(I listened to other songs but I can't remember what they were?)

I just play stuff and it's basically only there to be for background. my music rarely influences the plot.

anyways, sorry this is so terrible. vote and comment please?
-sexualisingclifford