Chapter 1

Ok so I've never written anything before but I had all these ideas in my head so I thought I would write about them, if you like it thats cool, if you dont thats ok to. Here it goes...

'Who knew making a fan video was going to change our lives...' 

Chapter 1 – Chase’s P.O.V

“It’s finished!” Stephanie said to me as I walked into my room

“What, Really? Oh my god this is so exciting,” I squealed.

Over the weekend Steph and I decided to make a fan video for a competition hoping that it might get enough likes, view, retweets etc, on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter for a slight chance that it could get seen by the boys. And yes by boys I do mean the one and only…One Direction!

Steph’s been my best friend for as long as I can remember, we’ve been through a lot together, we never fight, maybe a few disagreements here and there but that’s about it. We have way to much in common and a lot of people think we’re a pair of crazies when we go out in public but we laugh it off because to us we’re having a good time

“I know,” Steph replied with a huge grin on her face, “I really hope it gets around and the boys do get to see it, I mean…” her smile dropped a little and she sighed, “It’s just we worked so hard on this and what if they don’t even see it,” she finished, her voice cracking at the end

I sat down beside her at the end of my bed and put my arm around her and gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. I hated seeing her upset

“Hey,” she looked at me when I spoke, her eyes were glassy as if she was about to cry. This means the world to us and we both know the chances of the boys ever seeing it would be one in a million, but I held on to that slightest bit of hope that it could happen.

“Try not to think like that, Imagine if they did see it, ohhh my gosh, imagine if they saw it,” the goofiest smile ever spread across my face as I tried to cheer her up. “We poured our heart out into this video, even said how we’re flying halfway around the world to see them live, that’s dedication right there,” I told her, “Aaand I told Harry I loved him haha.” I giggled

Steph giggled with me until we were both on the floor in fits of laughter. Trying to calm ourselves down we both took a deep breath and I wiped a tear away from my face from laughing so hard, I looked at her and smiled. We must have had the same thought because at the same time we both said, “Youtube? Let’s do this!”

2 Hours Later

“Shit this is taking forever,” I whined, getting up, I started pacing around my room staring at the endless posters all over my walls, all 421 of them to be exact. I sighed, why can’t I just meet them already, I really hope this video works

I flopped down on to my beanbag and groaned kicking my feet around impatiently

“Calm down cupcake.” She told me and pointed at her computer screen, “It’s up now, look.”

I jumped up to grab my laptop and fired it up waiting impatiently for it to load, of all days why did it choose today to be a slow piece of crap!

“Finally,” I sighed, as the familiar screensaver lit up of my five favourite boys, I smiled as I logged on to Facebook and Twitter, Steph did the same. I posted the link to Facebook and Twitter and told everyone to share and retweet as much as possible and if anyone had a follow from one of the boys to DM the link, this had to be seen. Thank god for our fellow Directioners, they rock! Because within minutes of posting a frenzy had begun…

Harry’s P.O.V

“That’s coz they don’t know that Harry doesn’t know that she’s going to be his wife,” The girl with the purple streaks said,

“And their getting married in Paris under the Eifel Tower,” I laughed quietly to myself and continued watching the two girls on my screen,

“I love you Harry.” The other girl whispered, she had faded red hair and the prettiest brown eyes I’ve seen, she held up a little piece of paper with my name on it, cute, “So so much.” She whispered again.

Chase and Stephanie were there name’s I guessed from what I had seen, Steph piped up again.

“And I’m going to be the bridesmaid, and the boys can be the best men, and Chase can set me up with Niall, it’s ok, I don’t mind.” I paused the screen and chuckled softly.

“Hey Nialler!” I called out to the Irish lad, he had to see this.

“What’s up Haz?” He yelled back

“Come here a minute, I want to show you something.” I heard a bang coming from towards the kitchen, Niall, no doubt. I smiled.

“Yeah sure mate just give me a minute.”

While I waited I continued to stare at the paused screen, the two girls were quite pretty. Chase, her hair looked soft and silky, straight and just past her shoulders, she had pink cheeks and pink lips. I was in a daze, when a voice pulled me out of it.

“So what did you want to show me?” Niall said interrupting my thoughts

“You been on Twitter lately man?” I turned to him

“Yeah,” He replied, “About an hour ago, this video, most trended and retweeted right now and my inbox is spammed with the same link.” He sounded a little annoyed

“I started to watch it,” I pointed to my screen, “It’s actually quite funny, that’s why I called you to come have a look, they say they’re our biggest fans.”

He fell down on to the sofa next to me

“I’m always down for a bit of fan video’s, come on then, let’s have a look,” He said

I put the video back to the beginning. I have to admit, it was really well done, the start had a countdown from Five to One similar to the beginning of our ‘Kiss You’ video. Then it captioned ‘This is why we love ONE DIRECTION!’

Niall and I watched laughing now and then, they had obviously worked really hard on this I can tell, they even ran around town doing some of the silly dance moves we did in our music videos, I especially liked their ‘Best Song Ever’ dance. I did feel bad when the girls had said they missed out on tickets for our last two tours ‘Up All Night’ and ‘Take Me Home’ but smiled when they managed to get hold of tickets for ‘Take Me Home’.

The video finished and Niall and I were in hysterics because the girls had included ‘Bloopers’ at the end which I thought was hilarious.

Niall turned and looked at me, full of smiles “That was really good, I liked it,” he said after catching his breath

“Yeah, I know right? Probably one of the best fan videos I’ve seen,” I smiled. I love our fans they are so dedicated and they mean the world to us because, to be honest, we wouldn’t be where we are today if it wasn’t for them. These two girls had gone above and beyond in my eyes, you could really see how much they loved and admired us.

“So they want a 5/5 huh?” Niall said to me, “What do you reckon Haz? Should we make these girls dreams come true?” He wiggled his eyebrows at me

I looked at him as wide grin spread across my face, just for the fact that they worked so hard and put a lot of time and effort in to this, and not to mention after watching it a few times I had developed a soft spot for the pair and decided why not.

“Hell yeah!” I said excitedly. I knew that once Niall and I clicked that little blue follow button we would have made these girls day. I have to remember to get Zayn, Louis and Liam to as well. Niall and I both clicked at the same time.

Feeling rather good about myself, I turned to Niall and all I needed to say was one word,

“Lunch?”

He grinned and nodded his head. “Well alright then, let’s go.”