The Small Start to An Adventure

Chapter 24

Kate's POV

By the time we landed in London, it was about 8:00 in the morning. I was stiff all over and I couldn't wait to just fall asleep. I walked along the side of Harry.

"Are you excited to be here princess?" Harry said as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just scared about meeting my dad," I said as we approached the car that had come to pick us up.

"He's a great guy. Don't worry. I reassure you everything will be fine." He kissed my forehead and put the suitcases we had into the trunk of the car. "So today we don't have anything to do really. Want to go check out London?"

"Well no duh! Of course!" I hopped into the car along with the rest of the boys.

"So, where do you guys wanna go?" Harry asked the boys that were now fighting over what kind of music to listen to.

“I thought we would show Kate around.” Liam said “But its kinda hard to just be tourist since theres always screaming girls behind us.”

And it was true, it was hard especially in London.

“Oh come on we could do it and if anything we have Paul.” Harry said trying to keep my spirits up.

“Yeah come on we’ll be in adventure.” Louis said

“Alright let do this.” Liam finally agreed.

They told the driver to take them to Big Ben and that from there we could start our adventure.

We finally parked and it was a pretty nice day, it being summer and London it was a good weather day.

It was about 9:30 am so hopefully no one would really be up.

“I'm hungry!!” Niall shouted so that the whole world could hear him.

“Shut up we’re going to Nandos right now,” Liam told him.

We kinda had to stay under the radar. Everyone thought we were leaving today but we left last night.

“Kate you’re gonna love Nandos its amazing!” Niall said, and I thought to myself of course he would say that he’s in love with it himself.

“I hope so I'm really hungry,” I said replying to Niall.

Harry came behind me and grabbed the back of my waist then kissed my cheek.

“How’s it feel to be in London?” He said

“So far so good.”

“Hey Kate tomorrow we're gonna go to dad’s so you can meet him.” Liam said kinda ruining the moment.

“Okay,” I said quietly. All of the sudden the feeling of nervousness started taking over my body. What if he didn't like me? What if I'm a disappointment to him? What if he doesn't love me anymore?

We walked into Nandos and Niall flashed this black card in front and we were seated in a ‘special part’ the restaurant, so the waiter said.

It was a round table, it was Niall, Liam, Harry, me, Louis then Zayn.

Louis said he called Eleanor and she should be here anytime soon.

We were gonna wait for Eleanor but Niall was too hungry wait and I was kinda glad because I was starving as well.

We ordered our drink and while we waited for them, Eleanor showed up.

“Hi everyone!” She said.

She was so pretty but then again she was the reason our fandom was split in two.

All that to me didn’t matter though.

“Oh who’s this beautiful lady in the middle?” I stared blankly before realizing she was talking about me.

“I'm Kate, Kate Payne” I said, I was quite shy.

“Well Kate Payne I'm Eleanor Calder nice to meet you.”

Zayn and Louis got up from the booth so Eleanor could sit next to me. She placed her rather large purse next to Louis before turning to me.“So Kate, you’re Liam’s sister?”

“Yeah.” I started fiddling with my fingers. Gosh my shyness was showing...why now?!

“Whoa thats crazy! What are the odd of that even being possible?”

“Tell me about it, I still can even believe it myself.” I laughed, relaxing myself a bit.

Just then, the waiter came around with our drinks. He carefully placed our drinks on the table and when he placed my drink down, he seductively looked me and smiled. My eyes widened and looked to Harry, hoping he didn't notice. I was relieved to see he was busy talking with Niall and Liam about who knows what.

"So are you all ready to order?" The waiter said. Niall, Liam, and Harry ordered and then it was my turn.

"And what can I get for you, pretty lady?"

The whole table grew silent.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Harry heard, I thought

"Um I-uh--"

I felt Harry get tense next to me. He held my hand tightly and slid his arms around me."Watch your words before I rip your mouth apart, you little shit. This is my girl and you're never going to get a piece of her so fuck off." He was breathing hard.

Before things could get any worse, I whispered into Harry's ear. "Harry calm down he didn't know. It's okay. I'm yours and only yours." My soft voice seemed to calm his breathing.

"Well you're one lucky guy. I-I'll be back in a couple of minutes with your food." The waiter hurried off quickly.

-----------------------------------------

We exited the Nandos in a happier mood and Harry was showing his cuddly side.

"Kate, I want to cuddle later." He gave me his puppy face. Oh gosh I couldn't resist. I kissed him right there and then. I took him by surprised and I smirked at him.

"Later babe. When we're at the hotel to be exact."

"Promise?" He wrapped his arms around me as we walked towards Big Ben.

"Oh I promise!"

A/N Hoped you like it! (: So um I'm debating whether to make a fan page on Instagram. If I did, would you guys follow? Answer in the Comment section. I really want to interact with ny readers! Love you all! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

-N xx