*breath* Stay Strong

Evy POV 

Harry and Liam came up to me and gave me a hug and after the hug Harry rapped his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead and wiped my tears away. His touch always soothed me.

"Omg are you guys a thing?" 

I didn't really know the answer to that. Yeah we kiss and stuff but I just doin't know if I should say anything. 

"No were not" I said to be safe. I glanced at Harry to see his expression but there was none. 

"Aww.  If you were I would totally ship it." 

"OTP!"

"Karry!" 

All the fans were saying. That's when Paul and some other guards got there. 

"Okay girls now back to you're seats," Paul said as he made them go back. Some tried to run to the boys, but were caught by the guards.

*during concert*

I decided to stay backstage and not cause chaos. I walked to the dressing room and sat down in the one of the chairs.

Why does this always happen to me? I've never been the favorite one. I've always been hated on one way or another. Those words really hurt me and well I've tried so hard to stay strong. I've been so strong for so long now...why should I even try? I thought to myself. I've always been bullied and had a lot of problems for the past years. If this is what its gonna be like all the time then forget about being here. I won't be able to handle it. 

The door open and I looked up from my deep thought. 

"Kate?" A feminine voice called but it wasn't Giselle.

"Yeah?" I said bending over to see who it was. 

"Hi its Lou," she said. She closer the door slowly and sat down on a chair next to me. 

"Oh, Hi Lou." Obviously I knew who she was but I was a little starstuck again, and she's just their hairstylist. She's been there almost since the boys got famous.

"Hun is everything okay? I was backstage when everything happen, but man they were loud."

"Yeah I'm fine." I look down to stare at my black toms that were already fading. I really need a new pair. 

"Don't listen to them. All they want is the guys to love and be with them but Harry's got you so he's off." 

"Yeah, I know." 

"So sweety don't let them stop you from having a good time and go see the guys sing. Harry doesn't look as happy usual."

"I would, I really would but I'm not really in the mood, Lou. Sorry." I looked up and shrugged.

"Well that's alright. Here, come with me." She stood up and extended her arm so I could take it.

"Where are we going?" I took her hand and followed her out of the room and out the hallway. 

"To meet some guys. They'll light up your day just like they always do with mine."

We walked over to what seemed like a lounge with four guys. All pretty cute I must admit. 

“Kate meet 5SOS or their long name Five Seconds of Summer.” 

Kate relax… relax. Don't scare them. 

“Ummm hi.”

“Hi! Kate right? I'm Ash and this is Calum, Luke and Michael.” Ash said while shaking my hand. Everything was happening too fast.