Nighty night

Harry POV

I really hope everything goes well for Liam and Katelyn.

I pulled into the valet drop off of the hotel and let the valet take my car. I walked into the hotel lobby to be greeted by some fans. I signed a couple autographs and took a couple of photos.

"Harry you're mine!" One shrieked.

"No he's mine!" Said another.

'No I'm Katelyn's even though its not official...yet.' I thought. I smiled at the fans comments. I waved goodbye and walked into the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor. Once the elevator doors opened, I rushed over to the room that I shared with Louis.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hey Mate."

"Are you okay with Kate spending the night here?"

"Uhh sure mate! Thank god we have two rooms..." Louis mumbled.

"Oh Louis! I'm not going to disrespect her."

I jumped on my bed & connected my phone to the charger. I scrolled through Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I got the usual hate. I'm used to it now.

I rested my phone down. I shouldn't text Katelyn since she's probably having a conversation with Liam.

Katelyn's POV

"Please. Just once." Liam said. I could see how much I'd mean to him and the plead in his eyes. I just couldn't say no.

I sighed. "Alright, just once. I'm keeping my guard up though."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A million times thank you!" Liam smiled. "He's not as bad as you think he is, I promise."

"Whatever you say, Liam. We obviously will have to go to England, huh?"

"Yeah... We'll have wait till the tour ends which means...if you'd like, want to join us for the rest of the tour?"

I was shocked. "Ummm Uhhh yeah sure." I smiled.

'More time with Harry!' I thought.

"And Zayn would probably want Giselle to come along too so you wouldn't be alone."

"True, true. I gotta ask mom."

"Well we leave LA in 3 days so I suggest you ask soon."

Oh so I'll be spending more than a week with my brother. Maybe it won't be that bad.

"You're going to ask her too."

"Alright."

*A McDonald's Meal later*

I picked up my tray and Liam's tray.

"Oh no. I got it." Liam said referring to the trays.

"No, no. I'll go throw the trash." And before Liam said anything else, I stood up and walked over to the trash. I dumped the trash and walked back.

"Ready to go?" Liam said.

"Yeah. Lets go."

We walked out to the car and hopped inside. He turned on the engine and drove onto the streets.

Just then I got a text from Harry.

Harry<3 : Hey love (: xx Ask Liam if you could spend the night in my hotel room xx

Me: Alright c: xx

I looked over at Liam and but the best puppy dog face and the most innocent voice "Liam,can I spend the night in Harry's room?"