Mixed Emotions

A/N: Ahh! well first off Thank you guys for 131 reads :D Here's the next chapter (: Please vote and Comment what you think c: Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far ^-^

*****************************************

Ch. 10

Katelyn POV

I don't know how to feel. I'm happy, sad, pissed off, worried, and betrayed. Happy for having a brother, betrayed for not being told till years and years later.

I'm in the car with Liam, driving back to my house. I decide to break the silence.

"Mom isn't answering her phone. I'm worried sick about her Liam!" The tears just stream down my cheeks like raindrops racing down a window.

"Don't cry, little sis. Her phone probably died." Liam said. "I'm as worried as you are."

"I don't even know how or what to feel."

"Me neither." Liam said. He was a bit tense.

We pulled up into my drive way. My mom's car still wasn't there. Where could she be?! I need answers!

I hopped out of the car and walked straight to the door and opened it. It was quiet inside the house.

"Woah." Liam said while looking around. "Such a pretty house."

"Its not much but then again we aren't as rich as...you guys." I wiped the tears away and sat on the couch.

"Well I'm here now. I'll help you and mom as much as I can."

Just then, we heard a car pull up in the driveway. I looked back and it was my mom's car. I looked over at Liam, he was tense and I could tell he was nervous. We heard the door open and footsteps come closer to the living room.

She walked in and gasped. "Katel-"

She notice Liam

"Mom."

She walked back aiming towards her bedroom. Luckily Liam got there before did.

"Mom! No! We want answers! Liam said.

She locked her door and wouldn't come out

*two hours later*

The door for mom's room open

She slid down against the door and started crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Why would you do this to me, I mean us?!" I said, the tears started again.

"I don't know Kate! I don't know! I thought it was a good idea to not tell you!"

"Why would you leave dad?! Answer that first."

"I didn't leave your dad he left me he took Liam with him" she said starting to cry

"What do you mean he took Liam?"

"He wanted to take you b-b-but I didn't let him"

"So you let him take me?!" Liam said kind of mad

"Liam I tried to get custody of you, but he would always win the court cases they almost even took Katelyn"

"Why didn't you try to contact me when I got older?"

"Because Liam I couldn't. I moved to America to get away from him"

"He hurt me Liam and I couldn't do nothing about it other than to leave and give Katelyn a better life away from him."

"When I was allowed to contact you, you were on X-Factor. I didn't want to seem I just came back into your life because you were famous."

"What about before that? Huh?" Liam argued.

"I already told you Liam, I couldn't! I wasn't allowed to! You know what guys? I'm sorry! Im sorry if you think I'm a terrible mother! I tried my best! I thought I made the right decisions but I guess not! I'm sorry!"

"What did my dad do that was so horrible anyways?" Liam said trying to defined his dad

"Liam it doesn't matter anymore"

"No mom I want to know!"

"Liam no you don't"

"Yes I do!"

Just then someone knocked on the door.