Contract

Jae and Jimin peeked from behind a corner of the hall. Jae points to a door that had a painting of a dragon on the cover.

“That is where Bo-Bae eats most of her meals. So, your precious prince must be there.” Jimin pumped her fist and stood up straight, determined to get him back.

“Alright! Let's hurry up and get him!”

Jae frowns as she starts to walk. He reaches out and grabs a hold of her shirt and pulls her back into hiding. He sends her a little glare and instead goes to walk to the door.

“Let me go first. For all we know there could be a trap.”

Jimin pouted and sat back on the ground with arms folded. Why would there be a trap, it's her home! Jae walked up to the door. He steadily looks it up and down. He tilts his head at the entrance. Bo-Bae must have touched him with the shaman sword again, not much of the demon's mana is pouring out from behind it. Jae reaches out his hand to open it.

“Jae-Yoon, what are you doing in my house.” He automatically retreats his hand and turns around with a bright smile. From behind him was Bo-Bae who was accompanied with two other woman kumihos. She wore a scorn on her face, seeing him snooping around her house.

“Sister, I just wanted to see your meal. Everyone says you captured the prince of Hell.” He steps forward, making Bo-Bae's hand twitch, and plays a smirk. “Maybe we could share?”

Jimin covers her mouth while watching the exchange. The image of Bo-Bae eating Daemon's innards is disguising enough!

“Hey, you!” Jimin jumps at the sudden voice and turns around to see a woman kumiho with arms at her sides while supporting a frown. Her tail was swishing furiously back and forth with ears down. Jimin steadily points to herself.

“M-Me?” The woman rolls her eyes and walks forward to grab her wrist, Jimin starts to panic. Have they found out she was a human?

“All of the woman that serve Bo-Bae must be dressed for the ceremony. Get dressed now!” Jimin put her hands up to the woman with a crooked smile/

“Y-You're mistaken. I don't work-.”

“Get your ass moving!” The woman roared.

Bo-Bae's ear twitches. Jae curses to himself as he realizes that Jimin must have gotten caught. He plays his casual smile and lets out a chuckle, bringing up his sleeve to cover his mouth.

“Seems you have some trouble making workers here, Bo-Bae.” She turned her head away from where the loud voices were and turned to Jae with a growl.

“Shut up, you're getting annoying. Why don't you go off and play in the red-distract.” He keeps his position, not fazed by her commands. Jae lifts his sleeve to his mouth, trying to cover the smile.

“I want to see the Malum for myself. Besides, for all I know you could be lying.” She narrowed her eyes at him, Bo-Bae then turned around and scoffed.

“Fine, you may see him tonight. But-,” She sent a glare, “-Don't you dare mess this up for me. Or I wont be hesitate to kill you unlike before.”

Jae kept his smile as his sister stomped down the halls. Once she was out of vision a frown formed on his face. This is going to be very difficult, especially now that Jimin is thought to be worker here. He sighed and went on his way to find the girl.

oO0OoO0Oo

Jimin looks herself in the mirror and waves her arms in the blue hanbok she was fit into. She blinks and tilts her head, it's actually pretty okay for an ordinary hanbok. She looks around herself and at the female kumihos that were getting dolled up. It was funny to watch all the white tails that were happily swaying back and forth. She then groans and holds her head in her hands. Great, how's she suppose to make a contract with Daemon when Bo-Bae's in the room! If only they got to the room a little sooner this wouldn't have happened.