Dazzling Smile

"Do you think I'm made of money! ?"

"I'm sorry mom! Please don't let go of the rope!"

Let's just say after coming back home, the next morning Jimin's mother wasn't in the best of moods. Since her daughter suddenly disappeared and all that was left in her room was a broken window. So, Jimin's mom did what she thought was best to punish her daughter when she found Jimin in her bed the next morning.

And that is dangle her from the roof top while tied to a rope.

Jimin could feel the crocodile tears almost fall from the corner of her eyes.

"S-Seriously! I promise nothing else will happen! Nothing!" Her mother let the rope down a little more earning another yelp from Jimin.

"That's what you've said, for over forty-three times!"

While all this chaos was happening Daemon was standing upside down in the air next to Jimin, while he watches her mother keep on letting the rope slide down the side of the house. Daemon kept his usual stoic expression.

"I don't know much of the human world, but I have learned there is such a thing called social security." Jimin glared at the male next to her.

"S-Shut up! And don't talk to me right now, my mom's right there!" She whispered out to him. Daemon scoffs and looks the other direction. Her mother kept her hand on the rope, but then there was a ringing from inside the house. Jimin's mom let out a gasp in realization.

"The rice is ready!"

"W-Wait! Mom! Don't let go of the-!"

But Jimin's cry's were left unheard as her mom lets go of the rope, causing her to fall to the ground. She let out a groan and tried to sit back up, giving her poor bottom a rub from the impact. Daemon floats down and lands next to Jimin with arms folded and head tilted at her.

"Something's wrong with you and your mom, is your dad as crazy as you guys?" Jimin stands up slowly and rubs the dust off herself before shrugging.

"Don't know, my mom doesn't like to talk about him." Daemon blinks at her.

"You never met him?" Jimin nods and scratches the back of her head.

"Yeah, he wasn't even there when I was born." She then lets out a small laugh and waves her hand at him.

"But it's fine! It doesn't really bother me! So, don't feel like you hurt my feelings by asking!"

Daemon narrows his eyes at her.

"Why? Are humans sensitive about their past, because I wouldn't really care if you started to cry or not."

Jimin's face fell, she then sent him a glare when Daemon's back was to her.

Bastard . . .

She pouted and folded her arms before walking back into the house.

"Whatever! Like I want your sympathy!"

"You really expected a demon to give sympathy?"

" . . ."

oO0OoO0Oo

"Daemon, my dear~!" When first entering the school building, Daemon and Jimin were met with the person they really weren't expecting to see. Daemon lifts his foot and kicks Kale in the face before the male could touch him, he had an irk mark on his head.

"What the fuck are doing alive? !" Kale stands back up, now with a foot mark on his face, and leans towards Daemon with hands folded and eyes sparkling.