Giving Up

Two small notes before story starts, there's going to be numbers next to two words so I put the definitions here.

(1) Hanbok : Traditional Korean Dress

(2) Kumiho : Nine-Tailed Fox

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Jimin flinches as she stands at the gates of her school and hears the sound of fighting and metal clashing with each-other. She sighs and adjusts her backpack, waiting for Daemon to get back from fighting with Kale. After her last period, Jimin headed to her locker along with Daemon on her side. But of course Kale had to come out and start to proclaim his love to the Malum. Which caused this fight.

"Daemon~! I want to bear your children~."

"Why wont you die! ? Fuckin' half-breed!"

She lets out another sigh and lowers her head. When will this charade end? Jimin looked at the clock on her watch and began to worry. It's been fifteen minutes since school ended, if she doesn't get home soon her mom will probably, harshly punish her. Jimin pulled on her hair.

"I have to get home!"

She quickly turned to run down the street, but her face collided with a person's back. The girl let out a yelp and rubbed her nose.

"S-Sorry."

Jimin looked back up and her eyes widened at the person she ran into. It was a woman with long, beautiful white hair. Her eyes were also narrow and sharp. The woman practically towered over Jimin! She smiled down at her.

"It's fine. Oh!" Jimin jumped as the woman leaned down to touch her hair.

"What nice hair, so pretty."

Nice, pretty? Jimin pulled on a strand of her hair. She didn't do that much, just let her natural hair down and do her usual style of tying up a small bun on the top of her head. The woman then pulled out from her sleeve a butterfly hairpin. Jimin's eyes sparkled at the pretty accessory. She put the pin in Jimin's hand with a graceful smile.

"This would compliment your hair a lot."

She continued to look at the pin with wide eyes as the woman walks past her without another word. Wow, what a nice woman! Beautiful and kind, too bad her fingers were long and sharp like an animal-. Wait, what? Jimin's eyes widened, she was so mesmerized by her that she didn't think about the woman's strange points. Like how here eyes were narrow and red, or that she hadears, also don't forget that for some reason she was wearing a white hanbok. (1)

Jimin swiftly turned around and looked to see where the woman was. She was in fact still behind her, now adoring a smirk. A mist suddenly appeared surrounding the woman, her red eyes were the only thing visible. Once the mist disappeared the woman wasn't there anymore, instead there was a huge, white fox. It let out another smirk before jumping down the street and vanishing.

Jimin was left standing, frozen in place. Her bag dropped from her shoulder and her fingers came up to her mouth. There was no doubt in her mind what that was.

"L-L-La Push werewolf!"

oO0OoO0Oo

Daemon let out a growl as he finally returned back to Jimin's house after fighting the half-demon. Dammit, the annoying homo ran away before he could completely finish him off.

He walked through the house wall into Jimin's room. He was going to hope onto the girl's bed and get a well deserved nap, but instead Jimin ran up to him and grabbed the male's coat collar.

"You wont believe what I saw today!" Daemon frowned at her jumpy mood and pulled off her hands from him.

"I don't really care."