He's So Not A Vampire

Jimin stared in horror as she comes into her room one afternoon to see the place in disorder. All the girl's dresser drawers were wide open with her clothes thrown about, same with her closet. But the worst part of her messed up room was that her piles of books were thrown onto the floor. Jimin's eyes widened in horror as she watches Daemon continue to take out a book from her shelves and throw it onto the floor. That's it! She can't stand by and watch her precious romance comics and books be treated like trash!
"Bastard!" Jimin runs forward to hit the male, but he skillfully dodges the girl. And by skillfully dodge, means by stepping forward and letting Jimin run into her wall. She clutches her nose in pain and looks up to glare as Daemon continues to grab her books and throw them over his shoulder after looking at the contents. She frowns and stands up to snatch the the object out of his hands before he can throw another one, Daemon turns to her with a glare.

"What?" Jimin could feel her eye twitch in irritation, she then pointed to the mess around her room.

"You're trashing my room! Also," She then lifted the book that she took from his hands up to his face, "How could you treat such a great novel like this!"
Daemon squints his eyes to read the title of the book in Jimin's hands.

"Pride and Prejudice." He snorts while pulling back and flicks her on the nose, making the girl give out a yelp and clutch her face. Daemon walk over to her bed and lies himself on the mattress. Jimin continues to glare at him in spite.

Alright, even though the man has been helping warding off ghosts, there was a downside to all of this.

He's a total ass!

Jimin can count the various times he has disrespected her and her belongings! The worse thing is that sometimes he would try to talk to her during school!

oO0OoO0Oo

"In chapter twelve we will cover the properties of. . ."

"Why the hell do you listen to this old fag?"

Jimin could feel herself start to twitch in irritation.

"Remember to bring your graphing calculators . . ."

"If I was you I would have just ditched."

Shut up!
"The test will be twenty percent of your grade so . . ."

"Hey, are you listening to me? Hey!"
Jimin lost her patience once Daemon started to pull on her hair. She stood up and pointed at the half-demon.

"Shut up!"

"Miss Park, is there a problem?" She froze and turned around to see that the whole class was staring at her, also that her teacher was giving the girl a stone stare.

Dammit . . .

oO0OoO0Oo

Even without ghosts she's still has gossip running around the school about her talking to herself. He hasn't helped a bit! It's like having a ghost that wont leave the girl alone. Jimin frowns and walks up to Daemon, who's still sitting himself on the couch.

"I think we have to set up a few rules." He rolls his eyes and starts to pick at his ear.

"And why the hell should I listen to them?" Jimin then points at him with her finger and starts her rant.

"First of all! You talk to me too much when I'm at school! People still think I'm crazy! Second of all-!" She then points to the mess around herself, "You trash my stuff!"

He merely shrugs.

"So?" Daemon then picks up another book from the ground and reads the title before grimacing.