Pervert!

Jimin walked around the area amazed at the scenery around her. It looked like an feudal market street, expect of course there were undead monsters instead of people. Another thing that was interesting was that some kept a human form, while others just walked around in full demon form. Jimin sighed and looked all around herself. How was she suppose to find Bo-Bae in this huge town? Well, might as well start asking people around. Jimin turned to a random kumiho and raised her hand up to get their attention.

"Um, excuse me, do you know where-." The monster passed by totally ignoring her presence. Jimin pouted and tried a few more times to get other monster's attention, all ended in vain with them ignoring her.

She groaned and seated herself on a bench that was settled outside a shop. She's got to find her soon, or else she might be stuck here forever. Seriously, what kind of mother just dumps their daughter without directions!

"Did you hear about Bo-Bae capturing the second prince of Hell?"

"Ah, yes. A friend of mine that works in her lair says she catered to him this morning." Jimin's eyes widened as she looked behind her, the voices were coming from inside the shop!

"When's Bo-Bae going to eat his liver?"

Her heart stopped at that part, all the sounds around her faded into the background. She's going to eat, his liver?

"Tonight, when the moon is eclipsed. It is the night when all demon's mana is increased ten-fold."

Tonight? ! She only has tonight to find him or that woman's going to eat his liver? ! Jimin opens the door to the shop and stares at the two kumihos who were discussing over Bo-Bae. Everyone stops their chatter and stares at her as she stomps over to the two.

"Where does Bo-Bae live? !" Both fox's ears fold down in irritation, as does their faces grow sneers.

"And who might you be?" The one next to him lets out a growl and takes a sip from his alcohol dish.

"She smells like a human."

Jimin's body freezes are everyone in the room stops talking and all the attention is turned to them. His partner leans forward towards Jimin and takes a sniff.

"You're right, and look at those clothes. Completely vulgar." He says while pointing to her school uniform skirt. Jimin begins to step back from the two kumihos.

"I-I've just been in the human world for a long time." Both stand up from their seats and begin to advance at her.

Uh, oh. Jimin nervously looks at the two who were giving her deadly glares. She blew her cover so quickly! Jimin begins to move her hand to the clapper behind her back. She's in trouble now, even though she might need it when saving Daemon, she needs to save herself now!

While backing up she bumps into a person, the girl was going to turn around and book it. But the person who she ran into puts their hands on her shoulder, making Jimin immediately freeze up.

"Now you two, that is no way to treat a lady." It was a male's voice, deep and low. The two kumihos in front of her glare at the person behind Jimin.

"A tomcat like you doesn't have any room to speak about how to treat a lady, Jae-Yoon."

Jimin's body tenses again.

Tomcat? !

The person chuckles at their attitude towards him, he then leans forward and whispers in her ear.

"Don't worry, I'll treat you very nicely, kitten."

The alarms in Jimin's head went off. Pervert alert! Pervert alert! PERVERT ALERT! Jimin pulls back from him, her face then blushes even more at his appearance. Long, flowing black hair and sharp red eyes, his expression showed a small smirk was playing on his. Jimin was stayed where she was staring in awe of his appearance. She could tell he was a kumiho with his ears that sat on his head. Black shining hair, almost as amazing as Daemon's mulch-colored hair.