Hacking

You where a young woman with a great memory, talented computer wizard and had a knack for getting yourself into bad situations cause you just couldn't keep out of it.

You sat up straight in your bed, yawning and getting up.

It was the weekend so you didn't have to work.

You slipped off your bed and turned on your small junky radio and flipped on one of the discs and went dancing around your house, singing while you made your coffee and food, still only in underwear and a baggy shirt.

The song ended and as you sat on the couch with now a hot cup of coffee and two pieces of toast, listening to the music as you read on your couch, your legs where kicked up on the opposite side of the couch, your angles crossed loosely.

Once you finished your coffee and toast, you put your bookmark in your book and put it down on the coffee table and turned off your radio and headed for a nice hot shower.

You went to the bathroom and striped the few pieces of clothing you had on and hopped in the warm water with a relieved sigh.

You got out about fifteen minutes later and got dressed in your baggy ripped jeans, belt and your dark long dark grey shirt (The photo below is what it looks like only a dark grey)

And your black knee high boots, your hair thrown back in a ponytail also

You headed out onto the streets of Boston.

It was mid fall, your favorite time of the year when everything got a bit colder so you could wear long sleeves and boots and jeans but not freezing so you didn't want to go outside, not to mention the pretty colored leaves.

You headed down the streets aimlessly humming to yourself as you passed strangers.

You found yourself near an animal shelter after walking down different streets and headed inside, being unable to resist yourself.

You nearly died at the animals inside.

They had puppies, older dogs, kittens, and cats.

"Oh my goodness!" You gush.

A man with dark brown hair that was about your age came up to you with a friendly smile.

"Hi, are ya lookin' to adopt?" He asked in a slight Irish voice.

"I told myself no but I don't have any will power soo....yeah," You say with a small laugh.

He laughed slightly as well.

"Can I hold them??" You question in awe at all the animals.

"Yeah is there one you want to see in particular?" He asked and you people walked to the dogs first.

"Can we take this one out?" You asked, pointing at one of the dogs that where probably about one and a half years old just by looking at him.

"Yeah." He said and unlocked the canal and a black, brown and white colored dog cane nearly bouncing out, going directly to you, its tail wagging ninety miles per hour.