Park, drinking, games.

Fun fact: when i spell beer i always spell it twice, the first time it is always bear.

Preview:

You where almost asleep when you heard the bell chime, meaning someone came in.

"Y/n?" You heard a man say in surprise.

You shot your head up to see the man that called for you.

"oh my god James?!" You say in total surprise

End of preview.

"H-hey!" You say, still pretty surprised.

"Ya work here?" He questioned, walking up to the counter where you sat.

"Yeah uh. Wow" you say with a tiny bit of a nervous laugh.

"How are the animals?" He asked, just starting conversation.

"They are great, really getting along." You say happily.

"What about the ones at the shelter?" You asked

"They are pretty good, still lookin' for homes though." He tells you.

"You're so lucky, getting to work with animals all day." You tell him.

"If you're interested I think we do have a spot opening up there-I mean it probably doesn't pay nearly as much as you get here but if you where interested." He told you.

"Oh my god really?!!! " You say a bit louder then you meant.

"Yeah, if you want we can talk it over at lunch?" He offered.

"Yeah! Yeah definitely!" You exclaim happily.

"Alright cya then" He said happily as someone walked in.

"Hope you haven't waited too long, common" You heard a man call from the door.

"Gotta go but I'll meet you for lunch?" He asked

"Yeah where?" You asked quickly

"How about the little pizza shop a couple blocks down from here?"

"Alright, cya then" You say excitedly and he left after the older man that had called him.

When lunch finally came, you ran out of the store, headed down the blocks, took a seat in a booth, and waited for him to come.

After about five minutes you saw him enter the little pizza place.

You hold up your hand so he could find you better and he came over to you.

"Hey!" You say in a generally happy tone.

"Hey I hope ya weren't waiting too long," HE says, smiling at you for a second.

"No just got here a few minutes ago," You tell him, returning the smile.

"So, about the job, I had talked with my boss and he said that the spot *is* open, you'd just have to fill out an application." He tells you.

"Okay I just have a couple questions." You say

"Name'um" he tells you.

"Okay one, how much does it pay, two, what days would I have to work?" You asked.

"You would be getting five bucks an hour for every day that you work, and you would need to come in Monday Sunday and Saturday." He tells you.

"But you always can come and help out too on those days and get paid." He adds after a second.