memory

Fun fact: it took me all day, LITERALLY, to make this ONE chapter, i kept getting distracted.... so ye-SQUIRREL!!!!

Preview:

You woke up, instantly feeling a strong arm wrapped around you as hot even breathing on your neck, your back pressed up against a hard surface, you instantly knew it was Murphy.

When you opened your eyes, the first thing you saw was Connor, his back resting on the wall closest to the kitchen, his legs out, he feet loosely crossed, Shay sitting next to him, his arms crossed tightly across his chest and a HUGE smirk on his face as he saw you and Murphy cuddled up.

"Son of a bitch" You mutter

End of preview.

Your voice must've woken up Murphy, you could feel him taking a more deep breath and move

"Fuckin' shit" You heard come from the behind you.

"Have a good'night?" You heard Connor, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Urh.....i don't know..." You say, your eyes glancing around the room for a second.

"Murph what happened last night?" you asked quietly, turning to look at him.

When you did a huge headache came to you, making you take a sharp breath.

"I don't know" came the muffled reply.

"Connor what happened last night?" You asked turning your head back to look at him very slowly as not to make the pain worse.

"I don't know after I fell asleep but obviously somethin' "He told you.

"Fuck" You muttered, rubbing your head.

You hadn't noticed Murphy's arm still on your hip until he had moved it off of you.

"Hold on" Connor says, lifting his weight off the wall before walking into the kitchen.

He came out moments later with two glasses of water for you guys which you took gratefully.

"Thanks" You murmur before chugging half of it down.

You got up after downing the rest, leaving Murphy on the couch.

"What day is it?" You questioned tiredly.

(Don't remember the day so I am just making one up xD)

"Its Sunday I think"Connor replied.

Oh thank the good lord," You said with a sigh of relief.

"Do you guys have somewhere you need to be today?" You asked, feeding rusty and shay.

"I don't believe so" Murphy finally spoke.

"You guys can stay here for the day then if you want" You say yawning.

"Thanks, I don't know if I'dda been able to get him off the couch today." Connor laughed.

"Well, that's okay" You say with a small laughy huff.

"Fuck you" came Murphy's reply to his brother.

You could tell he was smiling slightly though.

''okay well I need a shower so I'll see you guys in a few." You say and leave for your room, locking the door behind you before stripping your cloths and getting into the hot water.

After about ten minutes, you walked back into the living room just in time to see Murphy throw a pillow from the couch at Connor who had a teasing smirk.