Shopping and drinking

okay first off, just wanna say, sorry this one isn't as long as the other ones have been, i need to sleep XD second, i have another book for them, they are Connor/Murphy x reader one shots so if you haven't read them go check it out! Also there is another x reader one shot book for them from shadowwalkers56 So go check it out! :)

Preview:

You guys talked for a bit, both of you trying to spark memories from that night, so fare you had remembered the truth or dare game, Connor passed out, Jeff, and passing out on the couch, that was all though so far.

End of preview.

"Peas!" You said quickly.

"bricks" Murphy replied

You guys had started saying the first thing that came to mind in hopes that it would help with memory,

"Hair!" You say

"Face!" he replies

"Eyes!"

"Rope!"

"Tape!"

Nothing so far.

"alright this isn't working" You laugh.

"Yeah probably no" He laughs.

You guys just sat and talked for a bit about other things, rusty came over about ten minutes later.

You guys got up about half an hour later and walked into the kitchen, Murphy holding rusty.

You sat up on the counter, your legs swinging slightly.

"Toast?" Murphy offers, getting himself two pieces out.

"Sure why not, "You say and he pops two more pieces in before closing the small door to the miniature toaster.

"So do you know where Connor went anyways?" You questioned.

"No, I didn't know roc needed him in tha first place." Murphy replied.

"Mh." You say.

"So do you wanna do somethin' today?" Murphy asked you.

"I only really need to get some cloths, but other than that I am up for anything," You tell him.

"I can help ya shop if you want." Murphy replied.

"Okay, it's just kind of boring, you don't have to if you don't wanna" You tell him.

"Nah its fine, I'll go" Murphy tells you and you smile slightly.

Once you guys ate, you got some shoes on, pulling your hair back into a tight ponytail after brushing it out.

You walked into the living room ready and walked out into the streets of Boston.

You put your arm around his back, his arm wrapping loosely around your shoulders loosely.

You guys made your way down the streets and walked into a shop filled with cloths.

"Jesus" you could hear Murphy whisper under his breath.

There were hundreds of different shirts, pants, shoes, purses, hair things and other kinds of jewelry.

You both walked over to the shirts first.

You picked out a couple things for yourself, Murphy helping you add to your pile.

Once you had different jeans, shirts, and sweaters/jackets, Murphy rushed you into a changing room to try it on, making you show him all of it.