Teaser

okay so here is just a little teaser for the next chapter! I hope for it to be out tomorrow! :) (Btw! i just wanna say if you haven't watched the boondock saints II: All saints day, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT!! so good!)

Preview:

The man was going on about something about your boyfriend not existing right as Murphy got to you.

"Aye watcha d-"Murphy's sentence was cut off by your lips quickly crashing with his after saying 'honey!'

The man instantly let you go.

You continued to kiss Murphy passionately until the man left, quickly departing your lips from his, wiping yours from the sloppy kiss you had just had with him.

"Sorry, I needed him to let go." You said skittishly, looking at the slightly alarmed Murphy in front of you.

''er- no no its alright..i uh..Understand...." He said, slightly befuddled by what at just happened.

End of preview.

"Uh...so uh we should.....uh...." You felt kind of awkward, yes, you really did like him, but you doubted that he liked you back, kissing him probably just made him feel totally awkward, which was an act you instantly regretted.

"So uh... We should go back to tha front..." Murphy said after a second

"Yeah..." You say, feeling his hand grab yours softly as you walked, making you smile slightly as you looked to the floor.

You guys walked back to the front, talking once again.

After laughing and getting drunker, you guys decided to leave at about one.

Your body weight was pretty much fully on his, his arm pulled you closely and snugly into his side, his coat laying over you ever so slightly as his arm was around your neck.

You guys walked down the streets, thankfully Murphy was less drunk then you so he guided you out of trouble.....for the most part...okay you guys ran into a couple pot holes, poles...people...

You guys, finally, got back to your apartment after Murphy insisted on walking you home, his debate was, 'ya can't walk'lone ya might get killed or stolen'! Yer pretty cute ya know.'

You guys walked inside, shay meeting you at the door, rusty on the couch, not asleep for long though, you guys came through the door laughing and talking, waking him up soon enough.

You guys walked to your bedroom, you flopped on your bed, sighing sleepily.

You reached your arms out towards him, he soon grabbed at your hands, crawling just on his knees over your lap, your hands intertwined while he did so.

Once he was fairly close to your chest, he stopped.