Adrian and Becki

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
PART TWELVE

Adrian: so you got it all planed out?

Becki: yep just do your thing and it'll go fine

Adrian: ok. thanks so much Becki.

Becki: no problem kherson is coming gtg

Adrian: ok, I'll be at the spot in about an hour.

Becki: alrighty bye!!

----

Becki: WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?

Adrian: running late. I'll be there in about five minutes. Keep him busy please!!

Becki: kk I'll text you if I'm having trouble he seems to be sleep deprived

Adrian: god dammit!!

Adrian: I told him to sleep last night. Why does he pick the worst days to not sleep!?!?

Becki: you should get him to the doctor see if he has some kind of insomnia or something

Adrian: yea yea yea, I will some time. I'm like two seconds away, get Kherson ready.

Becki: okey doke

----

"Hey Adrian, Becki said you'd be here. Oooh, can I have a donut?" Kherson grabbed for the bag and I pulled it away. There wasn't a donut in here, there was a ring.

Kherson pouted and I looked for Becki. "Where's Becki?"

"She said she needed to work or something." Good, she was doing it as planned. All that has to happen is for Isadora and Taylor to show up and then Genesis and Tobias, and finally Haley, Frank, Andy, and Yvgini.

----

I stood to the side of the group and waited for Adrian to do his thing.

Since Adrian told me he loved Kherson at the coffee shop that one time, I always knew they'd get married. I just didn't think it would be this soon.

"Wait. What the-" Genesis started saying but I covered her mouth. My job in this was to keep everyone mouth shut and for Adrian to surprise Kherson with the ring, which I think is now.

The group was scattered around the park, but I felt like Frank and Andy could stay quiet and not ruin this. Haley stood next to me and Genesis and Tobias stood next to me on the other side.

I pulled my phone out and started recording Adrian's proposal. I had to step closer to hear the words.

"Why donut you marry me then?" Adrian said and Kherson whipped his head and most around so fast I think a tornado could occur soon from it.

Adrian was on his knee and I felt my eyes start to water.

"You aren't screwing with me this time are you?" Kherson asked and I had to laugh because I did that prank.

I set the ring Adrian has, on the kitchen island at Adrian's apartment awhile ago and waited for Kherson to notice it. I attached a note that said: will you marry me Kherson and be my pretty college boy? I died when Kherson went bug eyed and looked around. Adrian walked in at that moment and he instantly looked at me with anger.

"Becki!" Adrian had yelled and I laughed. I noticed he took the ring and put it in his pocket after the situation was all solved out.

Now Adrian was shaking his head and Kherson looked around like the other time. I waved at him from behind my phone and he smiled.

"This is where you say yes Kherson babe!" I whisper loudly and he nods. I yell yes and wait for Adrian and him to be fine before stopping the video and running to them. The group follows and we soon are hugging the two tightly.

I whisper, "congrats" in Adrian's ear and then Kherson's.