Genesis and Isadora

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
PART FOUR

Toby spins the bottle and it lands on Genesis and Issy. They walk in confidently and the rest of us boys just sit in silence.

"Did anyone start the timer?" I ask when I notice no one had their phone out on the timer.

"Shît, no. How long should we say they've been in there for? A minute?" Taylor asks, pulling his phone out from his bag.

The guys nod and Taylor puts it on the phone. Toby gets up and I look at him. "I'm getting a drink. If I'm not back by the next round, send a search party out."

I shake my head as he laughs and so does Taylor and Andy. Adrian stays some faced, looking at his phone. I look out of the corner of me eyes to see what he's doing, and see he's just on Facebook, watching videos.

Andy and Haley start talking and Taylor watched the timer. I looked around the room, bouncing my knee from the panic settling in.

Toby came in with a water in his hand and sat next to me, this time giving me space. I scoot over, finally mine and Adrian's leg or knees aren't touching.

After sitting in silence for awhile, Genesis and Isadora come out and nod at each other and high five. They sit down after that, and Isadora goes to spin the bottle.