Chapter 13: Freaking adorable

Please don't hesitate to ComVo!

===============

♡  Chapter 13:  Freaking adorable ♡

I'm spinning.

Not literally, of course. But in my mind? Hell yeah. I can't believe what's happening right now. And I seriously don't know what to do, so I just decide to go with the flow. Reece's lips on mine somewhat seem familiar, and the strangest thing? They somehow felt like... like they belonged. Like they belonged to each other, like this was the right thing to do.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

Once I finally responded to Reece's kiss, he gripped me tighter against him, so that I could feel his glorious abs against his thin shirt. If it hadn't been for him holding me so close to him, I would have fallen helplessly to the ground, due to my jelly knees.

Reece places one hand on my right cheek, and his other is around my body. I wind my arms around his neck like it's the most normal, common thing in the world to do. It feels like second nature, like I've done it many times to know what to do.

 Our lips move backwards and forwards, open and close, and in no time at all, everything around me disappears completely, and it's just me Reece, Reece and me. No Jordan Carter, no Gabriella Brooklyn, no Lindsay Hilton, no lingerie shop too.

I grip his hair tight as he kisses me with such passion, almost like he's afraid that I'll disappear into thin air.  The taste of him is so divine, that it makes me want to--

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? My eyes flutter open, and just as I am about to push him away from me, Jordan beats me to it. He clears his throat awkwardly, and Reece reluctantly takes his lips off mine. My eyes are wide with confusion, and I'm still transfixed on the spot as Reece stares at Jordan almost accusingly.

"What do you want, Carter? Can't you see I'm busy here?" And with that, he pulls me closer to him, if that's even possible. I shake my head, trying to clear my mind, and glance over at Jordan Carter, who's face is red with utter embarrassment.

He scratches the nape of his neck awkwardly, and points at the entrance of the lingerie shop. "Um, I'll just be going. See ya later, Cayton, Hart." His nods at each acknowledgement then scurries awkwardly out of the shop.

I'm still frozen in Reece's arms, when I glance at him, and see him looking at me with an intense stare. I frown at him and push myself out of his arms. Frowning, I point at him accusingly. "Who the friggin' hell gave you permission to kiss me, you cocky asshole!"

I placed my hand on hip and pointed to my lip. "You need permission to kiss these babies, okay Cayton? Next time you wanna kiss me, just ask. I'll probably say no anways... but you know."

Reece smirks, his dimple popping out, and shrugs, his hands in his pockets. "Hey, it's not my fault you responded sooo eagerly to my kiss. But what can I say? I'm irrisistable." My cheeks churn red with embarrassment as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh, whatever! You were the one who kissed me first! I only kissed you back for the sake, of, um..." I bite my lip and accuse myself in my head as Reece stares at me with a smug smile on his adorable, sexy face. Ugh. I really need to stop complimenting him in my head.

He raised his eyebrow. "Stuttering already? Oh dear, my attractiveness is rubbing off on you, isn't it? Don't worry, the distraction will ease over time."

My jaw drops open in shock as I glare at him through my long eyelashes. The smug smirk on his face makes me want to smack it off so bad. Or to, uh, kiss it off....  I shake my head to rid of the perbulent thoughts.