Chapter 3: Playground нσ

Please don't hesitate to ComVo!

============

♡ Chapter 3:  Playground нσ ♡  

People I've kissed 

1. Joe Brooklyn- Lucky Kiss (Hot!)

2. Sam Stacey- Lucky Kiss (Hot!)

3. Kent Wesley- Lucky Kiss (Nerd....)

4. Keagen West- Lucky Kiss (Geek)

5. Brian Hawthorne- Lucky Kiss (Pervert)

6. Brady Parker (Hot!)

7. Reece Cayton- Lucky Kiss (Best kiss ever)

8. The rest of the Lucky Kisses aren't very... lucky

9. Jake Stevenson- Kissed him when I was 8 at the playground, under the slide

10. Jesse Jacob- Playground, 10 years old, at the swings

11. LET'S JUST SAY I WAS A PLAYGROUND HO

                                                                                  "I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. About. It. Okay?" I say to Gabriella, who's peering at me over her eyelashes with her puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes at her, before subtly looking away, because secretly, her puppy dog eyes really get to me.

Gabriella chuckles as she grabs my diary from my hands. "Let's just say I was a playground ho..." She reads. She's silent for a mere minute before she bursts out laughing. "Playground ho?! Haha, that's freaking hilarious!"

I scowl at her, yanking my precious diary from her hands. "You would know! You've had more boyfriends than me." I accuse, but she doesn't pay attention to my accusation, because somehow she ends up on the ground, clutching her stomach.

"O-okay! I'm s-sorry!" She says, grabbing the edge of my twin bed and yanking herself up from the floor. "But seriously. I've only ever had, like, 13 boyfriends in my whole life. How many have you had, playground ho?"

I ignore the name she's called me. "I have had honestly only 2 boyfriends in the 17 years of my life, so do not go around and start calling me a playground ho." I inspect my nails for a second before frowning at her. "Seriously, Gabi? 13 boyfriends? How come I only know--" I counted them off with my fingers, "-- 10 of them?"

She laughs sheepishly before taking a seat on my plush beanbag, making a little squish sound as she plumped down on it. "That's because you never pay any attention to my love life. I'm not even dating anyone right now."

I roll my eyes, before walking over to her and pushing her off my beanbag, replacing her spot. "Gabi, we all know you can't last even 2 weeks without a boyfriend. You're definitely going to find one eventually by the end of the week."

She scoffs in disbelief. "Yeah, right." She narrows her eyes into slits at me. "You never told me why, but you've kissed so many boys, and you have only had two boyfriends?" She gets up from the floor and walked over to my closet, opening it wide and inspecting my shoes. "Why? Why, why, why, why, why?"

I shrug. "Well, I don't know. I'm not a... boyfriend-y type of girl. If you know what I mean." I say, flipping the pages of my diary, reading over all the lists I've written so far this year. It's already middle of the semester, and my diary is already nearly filled.