Chapter 7: Oνєяєxαggєяαтíση, Scar

Please don't hesitate to ComVo!

=============

 ♡  Chapter 7: Oνєяєxαggєяαтíση, Scar  ♡

"Scar, relax your eyebrows." Gabriella says, making an attempt to calm me down. "I'm serious, Scar. Why do you look so angry? I mean, you look like you're ready to murder someone." She says as we plump down on the benches of the gazebo.

"That's because I am." I snap, and her and Lindsay exchange looks. I let out a sigh. "Okay, I'm sorry guys." Then I remember how they were acting yesterday, keeping it from me. "Actually, I'm not sorry for snapping at you guys. Because, first of all, it's you guys that should be sorry." I say, pointing an accusing finger at both of them.

Lindsay heaves out a sigh, while Gabriella sits there, looking as guilty as ever. I roll my eyes, not caring the least. I know I must seem heartless at the moment, but hey, don't they deserve it? I mean, come on, give me a break!

Lindsay rests her hand on my shoulder as I stare at the sorry excuse of meatballs in my tray. "Scar." I don't respond. "Scarlett." The meatballs suddenly look so interesting. "Scarlett Hart." Ew. The meatballs have grey hair in it. "Scarlett May Hart." Ew! The grey hair has-- "SCARLETT MAY HART!! Listen to me or I will personally rip your head off with my bare hands!!!" She yells in my ear.

I look at her with a blank look, my left hand reaching up to rub my ear. "Ow."

Lindsay sighs irritably and rolls her eyes. "Okay, good, now that I have your attention, Gabriella and I need to tell you something." I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm listening."

She lets out yet another sigh and silently nudges Gabriella. Gabriella rolls her eyes and lets out a hesitant sigh. "Okay fine." Her and Lindsay exchange glances. "Um, Scar. We're so sorry for not telling you anything about the photos and videos on facebook." Lindsay says.

"And on our defence, we didn't know anything about what your sister was going to put on the Juciy Gossip magazine. We really didn't. We only knew about the things she posted on facebook." Gabriella adds, fidgeting with the floral ring on her finger.

I take a deep breath. "But still guys, you should have just told me."

Lindsay rests her hand on my arm. "I know--" Gabriella nudges her side with her elbow. "--We know. And we're sorry, Scar. Please forgive us."

I can't help the smile that appears on my face, and I raise a perfectly plucked eyebrow at them. "You want my forgiveness, right?" They nod slowly, unsure of what was to come. "Then you must earn for my forgiveness."

Gabriella places her hands on her hips. "Excuse me?" She interjected. "What do you mean, earn?" She asks, standing up and standing before me. I roll my eyes.

"Earn, Gabi. Don't you know what that means? You have to earn for my forgiveness. As in, like, do whatever I want you to for a whole month. Well, something like that."

She stares at me with shock. "W-what!? No! I will not do that! That's ridiculous!"

I shrug, picking at the soggy fries on my tray. "Okay, then. You are not forgiven. I'll just go sit with those bunch of nerds then. Bye!" I get up to leave, the tray in my hands, but not too soon, Lindsay grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me down next to her. 

She glares at me seriously. "Scar, we're serious here." She takes a quick glance at Gabriella, who's smiling sheepishly at me, her hands behind her back. I roll my eyes as Lindsay turns her attention back to me. "Well, I'm serious here. I don't know about Gabriella, but I want to receive your forgiveness."