The last fight

**Tatsou POV**

     As soon as I closed the door something was slammed down against my head.  I fell back against the door.  I could feel blood run down my face. 

My head felt like a brick just hit it.  I slowly lifted my head to see my mother standing over me with a lamp in her hand.  All of sudden she threw it down upon my leg.

I let out a cry.  She just laughed like a maniac.  I slowly tried to stand hoping it was over,  only to be grabbed by my hair and jerked down. 

I could feel my cut on my head open more. The blood was coming down faster.  My dad came out of the kitchen with something behind his hand.

I couldnt see the object clearly because blood was clouding my vision.  He stepped closer and closer. He was walking closer like he was daring me to talk. 

When he was standing right infront if me he whispered "Tonight will be the night you die. The night we get to loose a son we never wanted."

I wanted to say something, but what could I say?  I knew I was going to due soon. It's better than getting beat.  All of sudden I felt something puncture my side. 

I let out the loudest scream I ever had. The pain was unimaginable.  I looked down and noticed the while time my father was holding a knife. 

He slowly pulled the knife out of my side.  Then him and my mother grabbed the knife at the same time.  The held it infront heart.  I closed my eyes waiting to die. 

After a few seconds I heard a thump.  I opened my eyes to see Kano wrestling down my father. Why is he here? My body started to feel heavy and my eye lids where droopy.

I started closing my eyes when I saw someone in blue stand infront of me.  The person kept yelling at me to stay awake and everything will be alright.

If only I could beleive that.  I slowly closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness.

**Kano's POV**

It was hard to wrestle down Tatsou's dad.  I finally got tired of fighting to hold him down.  So I started to punch him.  I could hear Ichiro trying to keep Tatsou awake. 

The Ichiro yelled "Kano he fell asleep what do I do?" I stopped punching the sad excuse for a dad and said "Get him outside and call an ambulance and police.  I got this thing till they get here."

After Ichiro got outside I was thrown into a wall.  I looked and saw the dad standing up.He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

He started to laugh and said "Well young man you have a strong punch but that won't stop me from killing what belongs to me." My blood was boiling.

"Tatsou doesn't belong to you bastard! He belongs to no one and you'll have go through me before you lay another finger on him!" He looked so surprised.

I guess he's not used to being talked back to.  Well he better get used to it.  He can to me and grabbed my hair.  Seriously why the hair?

I punched him in his stomach and he doubled over.  I lifted my leg and kneed him in his head. I gabbed his hair and slammed him against the wall.

I thought I was done till something hit my head.  I fell against the wall. I slowly stood up with a bloody head. Then a person jumped on my back.

I threw the person over my shoulders. It was a freaking girl! Now what do I do?  She got up and grabbed a bloody knife off the floor. 

She kept trying to cut me back t I dodged it. I heard a groan.  I turned to the father.  The lady sliced my cheek.  It hurt like hell.  I didn't want to take another chance of that happening. 

So I decided since she didn't act like a human I can go ahead and fight her.  I punched her and grabbed the knife out of her hand.  I then held her down. 

Then I heard the sirens.  I relaxed a bit.  The police started to come in.  They took the dad and phyco girl.  They kept asking questions.  So I yelled "Can't y'all shut up and take us to the hospital."

Everyone looked shocked except Ichiro he just gave a small smile and shook his head.  They all nodded and put us in one ambulance.

The whole ride was quiet.  What do you say after you find out a friend has been being beaten by his parents. The ambulance stopped and the doors we're opened. 

The took Tatsou while me and Ichiro followed.  They took Tatsou to surgery.  Me and Ichiro tried to fight to get in the but there was to many people.

All of sudden they stuck something in my arm.  I started to feel drowsy.  Before I feel asleep I stuck up my middle finger and said " When I wake up who ever stuck a needle in my arm get ready to fight." Then I fell asleep. 

**one month later Tatsou's POV**

It's been a month since the day I got saved.  I'm now living at Ichiro's house.  The minute Naomi found out about every she cried a lot.  I love living here. 

Everyone is so nice and caring. Kano can't help but feel proud or beating up my mom and dad.  When Naomi stopped crying he said "Who has non-existent muscles now?"

Ichiro complained about how he needs to get stronger so next time her won't have to drag someone by there feet.  I'm just gladded it's finally over. 

**Ichiro**

I'm gladded I noticed the scars.  If I didn't I might have lost a new friend and I don't want that.  Kano did fight the docter.  He got kicked out the hospital after that.  I'm glad Tatsou is living with us now.

******************************Hope you enjoyed the story. This is the last chapter.