Questions

I looked up from my position on the floor.  Standing above me was my father.  His eyes were dark with anger, his nose was flaring, and his fist was clenched.

  I tried to stand up, but the minute I stood up he sent a powerful punch to my cheek. My cheek was burning and I felt tears stinging at my eyes.  I was fighting them.  He grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me.  He then yelled "You worthless excuse for a Human being!  Where have you been?!"

I looked to the left.  I didn't want him to know where I've been.  He gripped harder on my shirt and yelled " Stupid child!  Can you not hear me?!  I asked you where have you been!"

"I'm not telling!" After I yelled that he threw me into the wall.  It really hurt I felt the stinging on my back.  He slowly came near me.

When he got close enough he kicked me repeatedly.  I was screaming now.  He never kicked me. He must be really mad.  As he kept kicking me he asked/yelled "You wanna tell me now?!"

It hurt so much I coughed up blood.  Then I shook my head no.  He then called my mom in here.  I was terrified now.  My moms face was so red.  If looks could kill I would have died right then and there. 

She was glaring at me.  Her eyes held so much hatred.  My dad grabbed me by my shirt again.  He slammed me against the wall.  I screamed out in pain.

  By now tears were streaming down my face.  My mom came closer and slapped me.  She slapped the same one dad punched.  My face stung so much. 

My dad then threw me toward the other side of the hall way. The pain I was feeling now was unbearable. My mom came close to me.

She bent down and whispered in my ear "The only reason your not dead is because we enjoy causing you pain."  I wasn't surprised.  I just wished the actually cared.

I started thinking about kano and Ichiro and how kind and loving Ichiro's mom is.  I wish my parents actually loved me.

I got brought out if my thoughts when my dad punched my stomach.  My dad pulled his fist back and was going to punch me without thinking I grabbed his fist and kicked him back.

My dad looked up at me with so much anger. He got up and grabbed my hair.  He through me against the wall. Before he walked up stairs he kicked my side one more time and said "If you ever try to fight back again I won't hesitate to kill you."

 He then walked up stairs.  I just sat there. I couldn't move.  Every time I tried to it just hurt more. 

So I just sat there.  Tears were streaming down my face.  My side was hurting, my back was scratched up, my face was burning, I had a major headache and I think I hurt my ankle.  I felt so weak.

I know my cheek is gonna be bruised tomorrow.  I don't know why I didn't tell them where I was. I guess I did it because I thought they would ruin the little happiness I had. 

I shouldn't have stopped him. I'm really *yawn* tired.  I'm going to sleep here since it hurts to much to move.

******next morning******

*groan* That beating last night was the worst.  They have never hit me so hard. I guess it's because I wouldn't answer him. The last part was because I was stupid enough to stop his punch.

Is it wrong to say no matter how much his hits hurt I would do it again in a heart beat. I just don't want him to take away what little happiness I have.  After I few more minutes I started to stand up.

I slowly got to my knee's. I put my hand on the wall and got up slowly. I kept my hands on the wall and walked to the stairs. I noticed I was limping.  I gribbed the railing and walked slowly up the stairs.My sides we're hurting badly but I ignored the pain.  When I finally got to my room I got clothes out my closest. 

As I walked to my bathroom.  I slowly took off my clothes.  It hurt so much but I bit my lip to keep in my screams.  I turned on the water and stepped in.  When they warm water touched my skin I had to hold in another scream. 

After I got done washing I stepped out.  I looked at my sides they we're bruised badly, my right ankle was swollen. I got dress. I brushed my hair and teeth.  I looked into the mirror. My cheek was bruised. I don't care enough to come up with an excuse. 

I limped out the bathroom.  I got my bookbag and walked down the stairs. When I walked out the door I could already tell today would be a long day. 

*****skip walk*****

I walked up the steps to school.  Before I walked through the door I looked at my watch. *sigh* I was thirty minutes late because of my struggle this morning.  I walked through the doors and went to my lockers. 

After I put my stuff up I went to class.  When I walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up. Everyone had a surprise expression on their faces.  My teacher didn't even look up at me and said "Tatsou do you have a good reason why your late?"

Without even thinking I said "Sorry my parents aren't home in the morning and my ankle wasn't doing well so I limped all the way here." The teacher turned and looked at me with a surprised expression. 

The he said "I accept your explanation." After he said that I went and sat down.  I looked down hoping no one could see my face.  But of course that didn't happen that way.  As I was looking down a note was pushed in my face

I opened it and it said "What happened to your face?  You didn't have that when you left yesterday.  Also why do you look like your in so much pain?- Kano"

All I did was write back "Nothing." After he read it, he looked at me. He gave me a look that said I know your lieing but i'll figure out later.  *sigh* Why can't he just let it go?

As if reading my mind he said "I won't let it go because I care about my friends new and old." To say I was surprised was an understatement I was stunned. We just met yesterday and he act's as if we known each other for years. 

*****Skip till lunch*****

As soon as I walked into the lunchroom I was pulled back out.  Ichiro was pulling my left arm while Kano was pulling my right. It hurt my sides but I didn't say any thing. 

Once we we're outside of school they stopped and let go of my arm.  I hit they ground.  That added a little pain to my body so I winced.  The boys noticed and looked worried. 

Ichiro then spoke up " Tatsou what happened?  When you left yesterday you we're fine."  I didn't know if I should lie or tell the truth.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« Hey guys I was wondering what should I do for the next chapter.  Please give me some ideas. 😀😀