My Table

*The pic above is Kano.  Song is what Ichiro is singing*

Tatsou pov:
I looked down at my desk till I had a hand in my face and heard Kano say "Hey my name is Kano and your name must be Tatsou."

I didn't even look up. All I did was nod. He must of got the message because he pulled his hand back slowly.

I looked up to look him in the face. He then started to talk about the project.

◆◆◆◆◆Skip the project◆◆◆◆◆

The bell rung. I jump up and packed my stuff. Half way to the door someone yelled "Bye Tatsou!"

I turned around to see who the yell came from. It came from Kano. Everyone was staring at Kano with a surprised expression.

I would be too because he is the first one to actually have a conversation with me. All I did was give him a small smile and waved. I then turned away and walked out the door.

(Couple classes later)

Finally it was time for lunch. I was getting hungry. I packed my things up and walked to the lunchroom. I went into the line for lunch.

When it was my turn to get food I got BBQ chicken, corn, mash potatoes, and a fruit cup. When I got to the cash register the lunch lady said "$3.38 please". I gave her the money then went to my table.

I'm glad that I get a lunch table to my self. I went to the table and sat down and ate. Then I saw people sit down I looked up.

It was Kano and Ichiro. They just sat down and started talking. I just looked at them for a little bit till I noticed they weren't leaving.

I cleared my throat hoping to get there attention. Luckily that did. They turned to look at me. Kano then said "yes?".

I camly asked "What are you doing?" Then Ichiro said "We just wanted to sit with you since you are the only one we both know." I don't know what to say about that.

"Don't y'all want to sit with someone who is actually going to talk to you?" I asked. All they did was look at me, then each other and said "No.

Were fine." *sigh* I guess I just have to deal with them. "As long as y'all don't bother at all I don't care."

They quickly said "Okay" and went back to talking. I then went back to eating till Ryoko and her two Barbie's came and sat down at my table. I don't like any of them so I said "What the hell are you and your Barbie's doing at my table?"

I calmly said this just to scare then a bit. It worked but not enough. Ryoko said "I just wanted to sit with my baby."

Then she clung to my arm. I shook her off then she fell to the floor. One of the Barbie's we're mad because Ichiro had his headphones in turned all the way up ignoring her.

He was also singing loudly. He really can't sing it was hilarious. I then looked over to Kano. He. looked like he was about to explode. Then all I heard was "Get the hell off of me! I don't want you and I never will! For one you all look like Barbie dolls! Now get off of me and go to someone who wants plastic people!"

I couldn't help it I busted out laughing. The girls ran away crying and people kept staring. I knew they we're staring at me because I actually laughed.

After that I stood up and threw my tray away. As I was walking to the door I heard Ichiro yell "Wait Tatsou! Where coming with you." So I stopped and waited for them.  When they caught up we left the lunch room.