chapter two

A/N: Writing in italics is Delilah's thoughts, in case you didn't know.

These chapters might not be terribly long since I update often.

I like to end them with cliffhangers or points where you're like "ooooh man" you know?

Check out the trailer, and enjoy the story (:

"Harry, what's wrong?" I ask, having a minute alone with him while Ryker uses the bathroom.

"Nothing, Ryker over there's a proper dick, that's all," he huffs. I smile and get up from my chair. Harry watches me as I walk over to him and stand behind him. I lightly put my hands on his shoulders and rub his neck while reassuring him that I'm fine. "I really hope he isn't getting to you."

"I'm fine Harry. Promise it. Besides, it's not like he's that bad looking," I say quietly. I immediately feel him tense up. "What?" He laughs humorlessly.

"You. A cute boy comes by and you're head over heels." I gasp and smack his arm.

"Not true," I defend myself. What's wrong with thinking someone's cute? God, Harry's being an arse today. What is it with him? "What the hell has gotten into you?" I back away from him and sit on the counter right behind him. He turns around and arranges the chair so he can comfortably face me. "Anything about Ryker and you flip your lid. I've known him for a good two hours, Harry. It's not like I'm going to fuck him in front of you, either. If I even wanted to fuck him at all."

"Quit with that tone, Del," he demands.

"You've got a nice room." I hear Ryker's voice and I turn to look at him.

"What the fuck were you doing in my room?" I ask him in disgust. He gives me a huge smile.

"Looking for the best piece of furniture to bend you over."

I feel my cheeks flame and I try to subtly look at Harry. He's clenching and unclenching his fists, staring at the floor. I look back at Ryker.

"You're unbelievable," I mutter.

"In bed, yeah. Is there anything else you want to know, though?" he asks mischeviously. I shake my head no and look at the ground. I kick my feet a little and tap Harry on the shin with my toe. He shoots me a look and I can't quite tell what it means.

"Hey, calm down." He shakes his head no quickly and looks back down at the floor. I hop off of the counter to sit by Harry. I pull a chair next to him and grab his hands in mine. I squeeze lightly, but he's still staring at the floor and fidgeting his hands. "Harry." He looks up at me.

"He's treating you like dirt," he whines. I smile at him.

"I told you, it's not bothering me," I assure him yet again. He offers a small smile. "Not in the least," I whisper. His smile fades and he narrows his eyes.

"You like it, don't you?"

"No, I never said that," I stammer. He pulls his hands from mine and stands up.

"You didn't need to. I'm going. Ryk, if you want a ride, get your shoes on." I reach for Harry's hand again but he yanks it away and looks at me, shaking his head. "Stop it, Del." I give him a sad look and watch as he pulls on his boots.

"I think I'll stay for a bit. I have a lot to learn about, what do you call her, Del?" Ryker asks casually. He looks at me for assurance and I nod, avoiding eye contact. I'm still watching Harry as he pulls on a beanie.

"Bye, Harry!" I call after him. He slams the door behind himself and I let out a sigh.

"Wow, something really got into him, huh?" Ryker laughs.

"It's not funny. He's angry." 

"He'll get over it." He slips his arm around my shoulder, but I shrug it away.

"Why are you even here still?" I question him.

"Because." He casually strolls to my room. I follow him in, crossing my arms and leaning against the door frame. He turns around to look at me. "So, do you want to have sex or what?" I openly laugh at how vulgar he is.

"I barely even know you. Tell me about yourself."

"It's Ryker, Ryker Smith."

No shit. I knew that.

"What? Tell me about yourself, I said. Maybe I want to know more than your name."

He takes a few steps towards me, closing the space between us and lowering his voice.

"Well, that's all you need to know when I'm fucking your brains out, sweetie."

My face has never felt so hot. It's not like I'm new to sex, but this whole 'just met now let's fuck' concept is definitely a first. Not that I'm complaining. I put my hands on his chest and push him away. "Harry would never let me do this. He wouldn't want me to shag his best mate," I whimper.

"Harry Harry Harry. Is that all you revolve around? Harry's not here, is he?"

"Well, no, bu-"

"But nothing. Nothing at all. Frankly, dear, it's not his decision. He'd never know."

"I don't feel comfortable with it. We've only just met."

"You don't want to date Harry, do you?"

"No. He's a pal, a good one at that. He's not really my type, either."

"Good."

Ryker puts his hands on my cheeks and moves in to kiss me. I debate with myself, kiss him, or don't? My hormones get the best of me and I lean into him.

He pulls back at the last second.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" he whispers teasingly. "Casual fucks are my specialty." He moves his hands to my waist and lifts up the fabric of my shirt slightly, touching his fingers to my skin.

It didn't feel like sparks, his skin on mine, like everybody says it does.

No.

It felt like my skin might catch fire.