chapter one

A/N: Harry and Delilah are NOT dating. I rearranged the storyline.

Ryker and Harry are best friends. 

The trailer I made, go check it out >>>>>

enjoy :D

"Delilah? Where are you?" he called out softly. I held my breath, stifling a giggle. We were playing hide and seek, me and Harry.

Loser makes the winner supper.

"Del, I'm going to find you." I smiled at his claim from my hiding spot, crouched in the corner of my closet. I hear his feet pad along the carpet towards the closet door. "You know what I want for dinner?" he asks, twisting the door knob.

I can just hear the smirk in his voice.

"That pasta you make. Yeah, I'm kind of in the mood for alfredo." I roll my eyes and press myself against the wall. Then, he yanks the hangers from the rung, letting my clothes fall to the floor. He sees me and yells, "Aha!" I giggle as he holds out a hand, offering to help me up. 

"When's Ryker coming?" I ask, as Harry drags me to the kitchen behind him.

"Why?" 

"Just wondering," I say, a bit defensively. I slip my hand out of his and grab the ingredients for supper.

"Sorry, sorry. He said he's coming at like 5:30. He's excited to meet you," he unenthusiastically offers. 

"Whoop de doo," I chant, twirling a wooden spoon around my finger. Harry smirks at me and looks down at his lap. "Anything wrong, babe?" This was concerning; a quiet Harry.

"Nah, just kind of hungry," he answers, looking back up and giving me a huge smile. I smiled back.

Cutie.

I sit across from Harry at my little dining room table, watching him fork the penne pasta into his mouth. "So Styles...how is your dinner?" I ask him with a smile.

"Absolutely fantastic," he replies, mouth full of food. He swallows and dabs his lips with his napkin. "You've outdone yourself, Leonard." He copies me, calling me by my last name. He leans back in his metal chair, folding his hands behind his head and sighing with content. Suddenly the doorbell rings, and I shoot out of my chair. 

"I'll get it!" I call, already half way down the hallway. I reach the door, undo the deadbolt, and yank it open. 

Standing before me is the hottest guy I've ever seen. 

Dark hair. 

Cute smile.

Nice lips.

Moving lips.

He's talking, say something back, Delilah.

"Hi, come in," I muster, closing the door behind him. He kicks off his shoes and I take the opportunity to check him out. He's wearing a beanie and a white tee with some tan shorts. I show him to the kitchen and he pulls out a chair next to Harry. I cross my arms and lean on the counter, watching them joke around for a while. The more I pay attention to Ryker, the more attractive he becomes. 

I think I even see a tattoo peeking out from under his shirt.

I bite my lip, watching Ryker as he shakes with laughter, and manage to see a confused Harry staring at me.

I smile at him and pull out the chair next to Ryker.

"Hey, love. Delia, is it?"

"Delilah," I correct him. He says it a few times.

"Pretty name. What is such a pretty girl like yourself doing with"-he slaps Harry on the back-"a boy like this?" Ryker winks at me and Harry pushes his hand away. 

"Well she could be stuck hanging around a dick like you," Harry retorts, hitting Ryker in the arm. I laugh at their display. 

"So, what have you guys been doing today?" I open my mouth to answer, but before I can say anything, he lowers his voice and hints, "Sex?" It takes everything I have to keep my laughter contained. 

And even then, I can't. 

Harry laughs with me and answers with a 'no' and a sharp glare at Ryker. 

"Well, speaking of sex," Ryker begins, standing up and walking around my kitchen, "that Alissa girl you used to hangout with? Fucked her last night." I cover my mouth with my hand, holding in a laugh. 

I turn to Harry. "Is that all he talks about? Sex?" I ask him quietly.

But instead, Ryker himself answers.

"Yep," he pops the 'p.' 

I scoff. "What a joy," I mumble, inspecting my nailbeds. He walks over to me, leans down, places his hands on my shoulders, and whispers into my ear.

"Yeah, it's fucking brill. Just you wait."

It sends a tingle down my spine, no matter how badly I don't want it to.

I look up at Harry and he pretends that he didn't see what just happened.

"Hazza?" I whine. 

"Yeah, Delilah?" He looks up at me too, a distant kind of look in his eyes.

He used my full name. He never uses my full name.

"Nothing," I mutter with a sigh.

Ryker releases my shoulders and walks away, chuckling to himself. 

"Where's your bathroom?" he yells from another room.

"Second door on the left."