Your Child is Born

You were just sitting on the Skele-bros couch, when you felt something wasn't right. You felt a sharp pain and you knew what that was.

"Hey Papyrus?"

"Yes?" He called from the kitchen.

"I think the baby wants to say hello, on the outside this time." You told him.

You could hear the mixing spoon drop to the floor from the couch.

He came running in, scooped you up, and you were on your way to meet your child.

-after the labor, you kinda nearly killed the nurse, your POV-

I heard crying, and you knew at that moment that everything was all right. I was all right, my child was too. Now I wanted more than anything to hold that child in my arms.

"Here you go ma'am. Its a girl." I child was handed to you. Part skeleton, part dog human. She was beautiful. She looked mostly skeleton except for the small dog ears, tail, and normal human hair.

"Have you chosen a name?" The nurse asked.

"Rose. Her name is Rose Serif. If it was up to Papyrus her name would be Spaghetti Princess Serif though." I gave a small laugh.

Then Rose opened her eyes, one was hollow and the other was glowing an orange. She's going to be quite the powerful monster, I can tell.

"I wonder what she'll be like?" I said as I held her hand.

"If she's anything like you she'll be great. With you and I in one little monster, she's the greatest monster to ever been born." Papyrus then pulled me into a hug. "You're amazing. No one has given me anything more great then you have. Because of you I'm a dad, and a proud one. Thank you."

Tears welled in my eyes. "I love you Pap."

"I love you Nev."

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello people reading this story. This is an important thing for you to read.

Sequel might be a thing if???????

Now I dont want to make something NO ONE will read but if I get some comments telling me to make some, or reach 100...yes 100 favorites then I will. Not many comments though, so comment something like "Sequel yes do plz" then we might have a thing going.

What sequel gonna be?

Next gen of course!!!! Rose being the main character!!!!! So yeah that'll be fun. Plus you get to meet Benji (Sans and Grace's kid) so YEAHHHHH!

Comment and vote. Or don't. I ain't mind controlling villan.

Bye bye :)