Christmas!

CHRISTMAS

It was Christmas Eve and you, Grace, Sans,and Papyrus were all settled into comfy lumps of pillows and blankets drinking hot cocoa and watching different Christmas-themed Holiday movies. After you finished every Christmas Movie they owned (including the Kissy-Kissy MewMew Holiday special that Alphys Had given you) It was time to go to sleep.

" IM SURELY GOING TO CATCH SANTA THIS YEAR! NO MATTER WHAT, I AM DETERMINED TO STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO FIND HIM!" Papyrus yelled waking Sans who was dozing off next to Grace on the couch. "

Geez Pap, not so loud. You know, If you don't go to sleep, santa won't come. "

"Yeah, Its like Santas number 1 rule. Gracie said who had also been awoken with a glitching start from her light slumber. "

"WELL, oh sorry. Well, thats a dumb rule. Infact Probably the dumbest rule Ive ever heard!" Papyrus said as Sans gave a tired chuckle. You could hear the sleepiness in Papyruses voice as even he started to drift off next to you.

Graciellas POV

The next morning I was Glitch-woken at like 6:00 am. for no reason other than cuz my coding is being a bitch. I brushed off the excess white code particles from my face and decided it was just one of those days where I was probably going to bug out all day. I looked at the presents Santa brought. They were mostly for Papyrus but there was some for all of us including a stocking full of candy. One for each of us. Paps was the next one to wake up, then Nev. Not Sans though. I tried to wake him up to at least see the presents but all he said was "Nope." and went back to sleep for another like half an hour. I ate most of the candy from Sans stocking. When he finally woke up, he saw me eating his candy. "

you wanna have a bad time, kiddo?" he asked jokingly.

"Hey, you snooze, you loose, sweetie." I laughed throwing a piece of chocolate into his open mouth.

Everyone got some pretty cool presents, Papyrus got this marble-maze ball thing from Santa, Nev got a book called Looking for Alaska, Sans got probably the biggest bottle of ketchup I have ever seen. and I got a book on robotics and some new colored pencils.

Oh yeah, and Sans insisted for everyone to call him Sansta Claus all day.

Nevaeh POV

You were pretty excited about your new book. You were walking over to put the book in your backpack when you bumped into Papyrus who was staring up at something on the ceiling.

"SORRY,NEVAEH, BUT I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THAT THING ON THE CEILING." he said pointing up at the ceiling. it was a little plant. Sans looked over at Pap,

"Bro, that's mistletoe. you gotta kiss Nev now." He said laughing. Papyrus looked down at you and you smiled and you kissed under the mistletoe.

Truth is, Papyrus is the best Christmas present you could have ever gotten.