He realizes his feelings (>0<)

HE REALIZES HIS FEELINGS

(Papyruses POV)

She is a very cool person, Nevaeh. Almost as cool as me and that is saying a lot, even Sans says so. That I am the coolest bro ever.

I went over to see her at the MTT Studio while she was working and I was told to be SUPER quiet while I was there because they were filming but I saw her from across the room and she looked so focused. she was pushing different buttons on a dashboard gently, making different things happen onstage. She was biting her lip slightly showing a sign of pure focus as she worked. I felt my face heat up and little butterflies where where my stomach would be as I looked at her. This seemed to be happening alot lately. I asked Sans about it earlier, wondering if I was coming down with something, maybe Skeleton fever or something but he told me I like her. Well I knew that, so Sans wasn't much help in the matter. She looked over at me and smiled. I felt my face go a deeper orange and the butterflies swarmed more violently from my stomach area rising up into my ribcage. I felt like I was going to throw up. Maybe this is the way Sans first felt about Miss Graciella. Maybe this is what Sans was talking about when he said I liked her. Like more than a friend.