He asked you to be his girlfriend (*0*)

HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

your POV

You couldnt sleep. No matter how hard you tried. You groaned and rolled over to get your phone to check the time. 2:41 am. You groan again and decide to text Papyrus.

Paps POV

I cant sleep.

I keep thinking about her.

My phone buzzes and its a text from Nevaeh.

*Hey Papy, you awake?

-Yes Nev, is.. everything ok?

*I can't sleep

-Me neither.

*Would you like to talk to me until you fall asleep?

-Ok

I took a deep breath pondering if what I was about to do is a good choice.

I had many worries just then, what if she says no?

Despite my worries, I did it anyways.

-Hey..

-I like you

-Its not that I will stop being great

-just

-you can be great to

:)

The next day

your POV

You couldn't stop thinking about what Papyrus texted you last night.

Was he asking you to be his girlfriend?

Were the feelings between you mutual?

You hadn't admitted it to anyone. Not even Grace that you had feelings for the taller Skellebro.

You decided to walk over to their house to ask him yourself. You knocked on the door and were greeted by Graciella Winchester. "Oh hey, I was just about to call you. Something's wrong with Pap, He wont come out of his room and Sans is really worried." She pointed up to the small blue lump which you guessed was Sans in his hoodie next to Papyrus's Closed door. you went up the stairs with Grace were she stayed with Sans while you knocked on the door." Papyrus? its me, Nev. Can I come in please?"you asked. You heard shuffling on the other side of the door and the door opened a crack. You came in and Papyrus sat back down in front of the door. You sat in front of him a few feet away. "Are you ok Papyrus? Sans and Grace are really worried about you you know." I pointed out in the calmest voice I could muster without showing my worry as well. "

"Y-YOU aren't m-mad at me a-are you?" he asked stuttering. You looked surprised.

" No Paps, why would I be?"

"Because after I texted you, you didn't text back."

"P-Papyrus.. That's b-because I l-like you t-too.. in the s-same w-way."

You were a stuttering mess confessing to him but neither of you cared.

"I d-didn't text y-you back because I had to s-say yes in p-person."

He looked up.

"You mean it?"

"You love me?"

"Y-Yes I do." you say

He leans closer to you and kisses you're cheek.

You blush a little bit but kiss him back. on the.. teeth this time.

It was kind of awkward kissing someone with no lips but after a while you decided you didn't care. he kisses back and wraps his arms around you and you stay there for a while before you both decide you should go out and reassure Sans that Papyrus is ok.

But not before Papyrus Updates his Relationship status on UnderNet