Da Wedding

-Nevaeh's POV-

My dress went down to my knees on, flowing so that that I look like a freakin majestic swan when I twirl. There were roses littering the lace dress and it looked amazing. I have to say for the record, I look like a princess.

I was hella (Dave get out...) nervouse for the wedding. I was doubting anything I just...well I'm pregnant.

"Do you think ill be showing?" I asked Grace as she did my hair.

"Girly you've only bern preggers for two days. Have you told Papyrus yet?"

"Nope."

"Why!?"

"Its one if my wedding presents."

"Clever."

"I know, I'm great. Oh my gosh my hair is fucking amazing, how?" I stopped from how in awe I was. My hair was tied up into little braids with curls littering the ends and my bags swooped to the side.

I'm officially swan princess.

"I guess I've toyed with my hair a lot but never keep the style as I go out. But man I got skills."

"I'll say, I'm firing my hairdresser, my fox friend. Got your speech ready maid of honor."

"Of course my canine friend."

"Lets do this. Where's Asgore?" I asked. There was then a knock on the door.

"Goat dad is here and ready to hand you off to the groom." His voice echoed from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I said. The door slowly opened as Asgore came in.

"Oh don't you just look...I have no words for this beauty! I think I'm gonna cry." Tears filled the corners of Asgore's eyes.

"Darlings, I'm coming through!" A very familiar voice rang though the door and there appeared Mettaton.

"Hey Mettaton, you got them?" I asked.

"Why of course, only the best shoes for my darling co-host. And I tell you they're absolutely fabulous!" Mettaton pulled out a pair of red boots with roses sounding the rim of the shoes.

"They're perfect." I smiled taking them and slipping them on.

"Well I better go, gotta get stuff ready. Be out there soon darling, steal the show!" He gave a wink and then ran out the door.

"Hey, I got something, if you'd like it?" Asgore said bringing a box from behind his back. He opened it to reveal a necklace red rose in the shape of a heart.

"I love it." I said. He unlatched it and put it on for me. It went perfectly with the dress and the shoes.

"You ready?" Grace asked.

"I'm ready."

Grace ran out of the room to find Sans and Asgore held out his arm. I linked arms with him and we walked out of Grillbys (yeah the wedding is in front of Grillbys)

We walked out to the aisle and started walking down. All conversation stopped to look at the wedding happening. Grace was on the bridesmaids' side as Maid of Honor, and Sans on the other side as Best Man. I then looked to see Papyrus, in a suit for the first time I have seen.

Everything was coming together.

As Asgore handed me off to Papyrus and Mettaton started the vows, time seemed to stop and it was only me and him.

"I do."

"I do."

And we were married.

The reception of course took place in Grillbys. We kept the ketchup away from Sans and the Sugar away from Grace.

I then called everyone's attention.

"I have a little surprise everyone. I want to keep this short, and this is kinda like my wedding gift to Papyrus so here it goes." I looked over to Papyrus, who had a curious expression on his face.

"I'm pregnant."

It didn't take very much time for Papyrus to get what I was saying. He then sprung up, pulled me into a hug, and spun me around.

"A baby! A little one!" Papyrus was ecstatic. The whole place the erupted into cheers.

This was a great wedding.