One

"Bullet you know what to do," my handler, Jordan, told me.

I gave a growl in reply as he took off my leash I took off, rubbing through the pine forest.

I jumped over the chain link fence that was in my way. Hitting the ground with a quiet thud.

I kept running now seeing the building in sight. That was my target, to break in there and free the Avengers without being detected.

I continued to run avoiding any open area and staying as quiet as possible.

I snuck through an unguarded doorway and stalked through the hallways sticking to the shadows looking for any scent or evidence that the Avengers had been here.

"Everyone thinks good ol' Captain America, Ironman, or Thor can break out of everything huh? Looks like we've proved them wrong." It was faint but I heard it.

I started trotting in that direction sticking to the shadows and I heard a muffled groan of pain.

I found the room the voice had come from so I slunk in heading to the darkest part of the room noting my surroundings.

All twelve of the Avengers were bound with their hands tied to the feet 'standing' on their knees.

One man was in the middle holding a knife with a gun strapped to his hip, "No ones going to save you because no one can. Which is why I," he pointed the knife at himself, "Am going to kill each and every one of you,".

My ears flattened and I burst into a sprint snarling so just as he turned I was in the air landing on his chest with my front paws on his shoulders ripping into his throat.

That is one threat he will never live to have the chance to do.

"Bullet?" I heard Steve say but I had to fill out another part of my mission.

I ran to the barred window, sticking my muzzle out and I howled as loud as I could. My muzzle wasn't inside so it didn't echo down the halls.

I waited a second before I hear a howl back, but to me it was obviously a person.

My team was on their way. I thought to myself turning to face the dozen bound people.