With Love Comes Miracles

A/N: hey guys sorry but this is the last chapter with lemon in it. Hope you enjoy it anyways!
---------------------

3rd Person POV

Wendy opened her eyes and yawned, suddenly realising that she wasn't in her cell anymore, and she squealed in delight, causing something to tighten around her waist. She turned over to come face to face with a sleeping Romeo, and cuddled up closer to him so that she was now pressed up against his body.

She blushed as she watched his face twitch in his sleep. He then slightly opened his mouth and began mumbling.

"...okay...Wendy...yes..." He muttered. Wendy giggled at the mention of her name and propped herself up on her elbow, taking her hand and lightly stroking her fingers through his hair as he continued to mumble.

"Mmm...Wendy...don't..." He said softly.

Don't what? She thought, trailing her finger down his chest and along his abs. Romeo twitched and let out a moan. Wendy quickly covered her mouth to stifle a laugh as his arm tightened around her.

"Oh...Wendy...mmm...not...please...oh God..." He mumbled, a small smile appearing on his face. Wendy blushed and slightly gasped as another moan escaped his lips. She was actually getting a little aroused by the noises he was making. She slowly leaned in towards his face, her eyes darting to his to make sure they weren't open, and hesitated before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Even though Romeo was still asleep, he returned the kiss, moving his lips against Wendy's, causing her to gasp and her eyes to flutter shut. She felt Romeo's grip around her tighten, and she brought her hand up and ran her fingers through his hair. She brushed the back of Romeo's neck, which tickled him and caused his eyes to slowly open.

He stared in shock at Wendy's face, which was pretty much being sucked on by his, and pulled away from the kiss, blushing deeply. Wendy's eyes opened, and she gasped and looked away in embarrassment, tears glistening in her eyes.

"I'm s-so sorry," she said quietly. Romeo's blush deepened as he reached out and tilted her head so that she was facing him.

"Wen, it's okay," he said, smiling softly. Wendy sniffed and looked into his eyes.

"Sorry," she repeated, "I didn't mean to startle you."

"Actually...I was only startled because... that was my first kiss," Romeo replied, rubbing the back of his neck ad his blush deepened. Wendy looked down at the sheets.

"It was mine, too," she muttered. Romeo brought her in for a hug and sighed.

"Well, we're about to share something else that neither one of us has ever done before," he said softly, earning a giggle from Wendy. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, watching them shine with happiness and...love?

"H-hey, Romeo," she asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Yeah?"

"Do you...just wanna...get it over with now?" She asked, hiding her face behind her hands. She didn't hear a response. All she heard was Romeo hopping off the cot and walking over sew here, moving some stuff around, and coming back, where he removed her hands from her face and smiled at her.

"Uh...here," he said, turning away in embarrassment as he threw a small package onto the sheets. Wendy blushed as she reached out and picked up the condom, looking it over in her hands.