It's Starting...

3rd Person POV

Lucy stepped out of her apartment, smiling as the sun's rays danced across her happy face. She was getting ready to head to the guild, her favorite place in the world. She turned and began to skip towards Fairy Tail, grinning as she thought about all of the different jobs that awaited her. She enjoyed working, always going off with Natsu, Grey, and Erza, and couldn't wait to see what they would be doing today.

As she strolled up to the guild doors, she heard a noise next to her, turning her head, she met a pair of onyx eyes gawking at her from around the corner of the fence.

"Um, Natsu? What are you doing over there?" She asked, giving him a curious look. Natsu cleared his throat and stepped out into the open, breaking their gaze and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Actually, I don't know, Luce! I was at home with Happy, and then I kinda blacked out for a few minutes, and suddenly I woke up and was here!" Natsu said, meeting her gaze again and smiling awkwardly.

"Oh, well, you might want to get Wendy to check that out," Lucy said, returning his smile and pushed through the guild doors. Natsu quickly rushed past the gate and through the doors, scrambling next to Lucy and matching her step. Lucy glanced at Natsu, but shrugged and continued walking with Natsu close by.

"Lu-chan!" A shriek erupted next the pair, causing Natsu to jump and Lucy's smile to spread.

"Levy-chan!" Lucy replied, turning to face her perky blue-haired friend. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Gajeel asked me to go on a job with him, but I can't find him, so I'm waiting." Levy sighed and looked around. "Lu, you don't think he would ditch me, right?" Sadness flashed in her eyes and her bottom lip began to quiver.

"No, Levy! Gajeel would never do that to you!" Lucy said, patting her friends shoulder. Levy smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess-"

"Yo, Shrimp!" A shout erupted from behind the three as they turned to face a panting and rather sweaty Gajeel.

"G-Gajeel!" Levy exclaimed, "Why are you so out of breath?" Gajeel stood up straight and almost ran to Levy's side.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" He said, his tone worried. "I went to your place, but you weren't there, and I've been searching for you for the past hour!" Levy stood in front of him, mouth wide open.

"Gajeel, I-I've been here the whole t-time," she stammered, gawking at the frazzled man in front of her. Gajeel let out a sigh of relief and grabbed Levy's shoulder.

"Shrimp, don't scare me like that!" He said, smiling at the timid girl. She nervously smiled in return and turned to Lucy, who giggled.

"Looks like you found him!" Lucy said, winking at the couple, both immediately flushing a dark red.

"Well, let's get going! We gotta train to catch!" Gajeel said, picking Levy up and tossing her over Hus shoulder.

"Oomf- Gajeel!" She exclaimed, pounding her tiny fists against his broad pack.

"Gihi, I could get used to that," he muttered quietly.

"What was that?" Levy piped up.

"N-nothing! C'mon, we need to stop by your place and get your gear," he stammered, carrying her through the guild and out the doors.

Lucy sighed and turned to Natsu, who seemed to have been standing there staring at her the whole time.

"Uh, Natsu?" She snapped her fingers in his face, making him jump and blink a fee times before a smile quickly swept across his face.