Huntress

Later that night, the group arrived at home with their traveling bags. Arnold met up with them by the main hall.

                                “Good evening young sirs and miss,” he greeted. “Master Hunter and Mistress Huntress are waiting for you at the sparring room with Master Shisek. You may leave your things here the maids will take them into the RV.”

                                “Thanks Arnold.” Taea says, putting down her bag on the floor.

                                “The RV?” Mave asked. “Do you know where we’re going Arnold?”

                                “Master Hunter said it’s a surprise.” Arnold said, “And I’m sure you will be. Now, shall we?” Arnold led them to the sparring room.

                                “Arnold, you said Hunter and Huntress are in the sparring room?” Lei asked.

                                “Yes Miss Lei.” Arnold said with a nod. “They’re sparring with Master Shisek.”

                                “Even Huntress?” Iris asked.

                                “Yes miss Iris, I believe she’s been in their since four pm.”

                                “She’s been there for three hours?” Iris asked, bewildered. “But she’s wounded.”

                                Arnold smiled and shook his head, “I think you mean she was wounded. Master Shisek is a remarkable healer and well, the mistress and Master Hunter as well are amazing patients.”

                                Then they heard thumping and thuds on the room ahead. They turned and stood by the door. Hunter and I were having our daily sparring session with Master Shisek. Master Shisek was standing in the corner of the room watching us. Hunter was on the offense, and I was on defense. I blocked every attack Hunter made, suddenly Hunter dropped down and made a quick and clean sweep, I grinned and pushed up and flipped over him and lands behind him. Hunter turned around and hits me on the stomach.

                                I reached for my stomach, “Urgh!” and bit my lip. I was breathing hard again but returned to my fighting stance again.

                                Hunter grinned and start to attack again, I took a step back again and blocked his attacks, then I found an opening, I grabbed him by the shoulder, pulled him down and I hit him on the stomach with my knee. Then I took his arms and flipped him over my shoulder.

                                Hunter hits the floor with a thud, his breathless for a few seconds, but then I looked down at him from the side.

                                I was still breathing hard, but I smiled down at him, “You almost got me there.” I said.

                                Hunter snickers, “Almost?” I start to make a face trying to say yes, making Hunter laughs.

                                “Learn when to give up big brother, for your won sake.”

                                Hunter raised a brow, “Really?” suddenly he performs another quick sweep and I fell back and hit the floor with a loud thud. “Too bad I’m not a fast learner.”