Five

Richard

Richard

...

He was a sight many women wished to wake up to every morning of their lives. A man who could make you feel something no other could with just one look from his smoldering eyes, which seemed to give any woman confidence. They were a deep trench of water that you could drown in, yet, even as you were drowning you would not struggle; you would not fight for your life and surface onto land ever again. For, his eyes were that hypnotizing, gorgeous even. And now he was the one falling for eyes like his, only these did not hold a harsh glare to them. These eyes were soft and held passion in them, but he also noticed the sadness in them; they held hidden rage as well.

He had noticed her since he had arrived. He had noticed her stare as well, and he could not help but hold it when he caught her. Her cheeks crimson with the embarrassment of being caught. He smiled at that. It was cute.

Although he felt like he could stare at her for hours on end, the sound of the cafe door opening brought him back into reality.

A tall man in an expensive black suit entered the lavish coffee house. His eyes roamed around looking for his target, but they stopped midway his search, a raven-haired beauty had caught his attention. His eyes squinted for just a bit until he realized who it was. He turned his shoulder, and his neck craned to catch the waiting man's questioning gaze at a table at the back. They were both there for business, but one had a hidden agenda. The suited man strolled over first to the woman.

"Ines," he acknowledged her name in a slow manner. At the sound of her name being called by a very familiar voice her neck turned to the man who stood behind her chair.

"Oh! Hello Alessio, I didn't expect to see you here. I thought you had an important meeting today." Her eyes looked at him, and he smiled down at her.

"I do, and I am to be attending it now." His dark eyes lifted from hers and he looked at the other younger version of the two. A clear unsatisfied smile came over her plump lips, and her eyes held no emotion towards him. She had always loathed him since she was a child. Alessio did not, though, fully acknowledge that and would always play along with her fake liking.

"Hello Alessio." She was curt, and her smile fell after a bit. She looked away just as fast as she had looked.

"Stella long time no see. I do hope Oxford is treating you well."

"It's treating me worse than high school," she mumbled while scrolling through her phone.

Alessio knew that's all they would talk, and so he looked back down to where his wife sat, but took a quick glance at the man that was staring at him from the far end of the cafe. He lowered his head and pressed his lips at the nape of Ines's neck. Her sweet rose scent gave him a small high. A tiny shiver rose to her cheeks and soon enough they were tinted pink.

"I'll see you at home," Alessio breathed for only her to hear. His hot breath fanned her ear making her toes tremble.

With no other words he left in the same direction of the man whom she had been staring at before Alessio had arrived. That was whom he had come to see; that was why he had just done that, to put on a show for his audience.

"Your weak."

Ines snapped her head towards her little sister and her eyebrows came together in a questioning glare.

"Come on! You become weak by him! To anything he does that involves attention towards you!"

She was very right. Ines was a whimpering puppy who would brighten with the littlest of attention given to her by her owner. She would not deny that Alessio was her weakness, and that if he were to randomly want her one day there was no saying she would not give in. She loved him, and although she knew it was toxic to do so, at times there was no controlling who you would fall for.

"We're going clubbing tonight and finding you a nice fuck." Her eyes widened at her sister's foul use of words. "Oh come on! Don't look at me that way. You know you need to get laid and soon. I will be your wing woman for the night, and you have no say in it if it involves the word 'no'. And don't say this is wrong because if Alessio is allowed to sleep with other women you most definitely are allowed too do so as well. Don't give into the bullshit people say that it's wrong for a woman to do it, yet when a man does it it's like, 'wow you were able to take her, nice man'. We're finding you a one night stand, and he will make you feel like a woman again!" Stella gave a huge cheeky smile before taking a long victorious drink of her coffee.

Stella was not wrong though. The last time Ines had had sex with a man was before she had married Alessio, so maybe six years ago. Love could very much make someone stay abstinent.

She knew that the moment she allowed her sister to be right, there was no going back, but a small part of her wanted to experience that ecstasy again. A pure moment of lust is all she needed.

"Fine. One night though. That's all I'm signing up for." Ines looked over to where Alessio sat with that mysterious man. Alessio caught her gaze and gave her a small smile. She knew that even if she waited he might never be hers in the way she hoped. If he could not satisfy her needs she would have to find someone who could do just that.

A/N

So I feel like I have to say this because I have taken so long to update. Recently I have just not been feeling like writing. It's horrible because it took me so long to actually write this chapter. I would come on and just stare at what I had. I felt like I just could not add. You can say I had a horrid case of writers block. I know this was a short chapter, and it's more of a filler, but I'm slowly getting back into the writing mood since I had been out of it for so long.

If you guys can bare with me and my slower updates, I promise I will be able to be back up and running soon!

This is late but I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and any other traditions you celebrate. Hope everyone has an amazing New Years as well!

See you guys soon :)