You Slept With My Sister and I'm The One Carrying Your Child? (17)

And that’s where we were two months later, carrying in boxes in to Lloyd’s house. Well, our house. Eva was getting bigger everyday and I hated to say that she owned more clothes than I did. My parents were helping us move house and believe it or not Tristan was here too....

Sure he wasn’t pleased with the idea of his ex fiancé moving in with a better looking guy, but apparently his relationship with Anne was more serious than we all thought. The two of them were keeping in contact and I couldn’t say I was angry about it; my dad however almost castrated the guy. Not that I blame him of course.

 “Where’d this go?” My dad asked, Lloyd the pointed in the direction of the kitchen.

Grabbing the last of the things from the moving truck I made my way in to my new home. It was a lot bigger than my small apartment in the city, the house itself was a modern three story building, the ground floor had a glass exterior and if it wasn’t for the blinds you could see inside. Contrasting with the modern exterior, Lloyd made the interior feel like home.

Placing the last box in the hallway I couldn’t help admire the man in front of me, holding Eva in his arms throwing his in the air slightly. Eva was becoming moodier by the day and according to the paediatrician she was just teething and was very much ready to start biting things soon enough.

Turning to face me, his green eyes glistening and his smile widening “Hey you” he winked. How I met this guy so close after Tristan broke the news, was down to fate and I couldn’t help but fall in love each time I saw him.

My father came in to view, snatching up his granddaughter from Lloyd as he walked past. “You know if I didn’t know any better I would’ve thought Lloyd here was the father” he grumbled hoisting Eva in the air slightly.

I raised my eyebrows towards my father’s statement “How so?”

Lifting the baby higher to make an observation “She looks more like him” he laughed

Lloyd made his way over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and laughed alongside my dad. My mom even came in and chuckled at the statement. Tristan was nowhere in sight and things may have been awkward if he was...

“Hey sweetie?” My mom spoke up; looking in my direction “Can we talk outside for a second?” I nodded my head and kissed Lloyd on the cheek as I exited the room, I don’t how it happened, well I do, but lately we’ve become rather affectionate to each other and weren’t afraid to show it.

Walking with my mom to the garden, we sat on the bench across from the fountain, yes fountain. “What’s up mom?” I asked fiddling with the end of my shirt

Sighing slightly she asked “Lloyd’s not Eva’s biological father right?”

Turning my face rapidly towards my mother I glared “Of course not, unlike Tristan I didn’t cheat whilst we were together” I hissed in hopes that Tristan wasn’t around to here that.

She smiled softly “I was just asking sweetheart, it’s just that the day Eva was born I thought that she looked so much like Lloyd it was concerning. And it would’ve explained why he was with you throughout the pregnancy. But we all knew that if he wasn’t, he was so in love with you it was ridiculous that you didn’t see it” she teased

“Yes mom, I was oblivious to the situation” I scoffed “Everyone seems to keep reminding me”

“You get that from your father” she laughed “You know I spend months trying to gain his attention and then bam he finally caught on. But Haylee, I know that you love him and you should really tell him. Although he’s definitely not going anywhere any time soon, you can’t keep him in the dark about how you feel.”