You Slept With My Sister and I'm The One Carrying Your Child? (Epilogue)

A/N I knoooooooooow this update is long overdue, I lost all of the parts I wrote after my laptop died and I've been busy with exams and school etc but here it is! The Epilogue, a small snippet in to the lives of Lloyd and Haylee after those three little words.

There will be more of these two with random chapters that I'll upload on to another book (stay tuned for that) and there may be a cross over with the new book I'm writing, not so much of a sequel but something nonetheless. Enjoy! (Sorry again for being MIA.)

~Epilogue~

Grasping with a firm grip I knew I was hurting him but Lloyd wasn’t complaining, “You know I hate you!” I hissed through clenched teeth.  “Serious hate, loathe and after we’re done here I will strangle that neck of yours”

Wiping my forehead with a damp cloth he smiled “I love you too sweetheart, I know it hurts but I know you love me too” he teased, clutching my hand a little tighter for reassurance.

“I really don’t you twit!” pushing a person out of you doesn’t get any easier the second time, people say that it does but hell this was worse. This baby had Lloyd’s giant head, sure that’s a good sign for a healthy baby but when it’s coming out of your lady parts... not so much.

“Come on just a little more! You’re doing great! Its head is nearly out!” The midwife praised

“GAHHHHH! Is it too late for the drugs?” I screamed, pushing all I could. Why I wanted to have a home birth I had no idea, no drugs, no ice chips and no drugs. Did I mention the lack of drugs?

When I gave birth to Eva it was pretty eventful, Tristan passing out within ten minutes of pushing didn’t help my confidence about how my said lady parts looked, but both Tristan and Eva were outside, though I hated to admit Tristan was a good father it didn’t change the fact he made a terrible fiancé.

Three years down the line Lloyd popped the question of moving our relationship further with the idea of marriage and six months after that, I was lying on the bathroom floor on top of bundles of towels trying to push a watermelon out of me.

My dad wasn’t at all pleased to find out his little girl had sex again before marriage, but knowing how Lloyd was nothing like Tristan made the situation a little better. Plus the fact was Lloyd was more of an active father figure than anyone had expected, though right now I wanted to kill him, was a bonus.

“No more children!” I screamed pushing even harder.

“Like that’ll happen!” Lloyd laughed, wiping my forehead again. “You know you love the baby making process too much to stop!” Letting go of his hand I gripped a handful of hair on the top of his head “OK! OK! OK! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Let go!!!” he screeched trying to swat my hand away. “Please I’m sorry!!!!!!!”

“Stop talking!” I glared

“I second that, Mr Jenkins” the midwife laughed “Now Haylee, the head is nearly there, one last push and it’s out okay? On the next contraction I want to push really hard”

I nodded letting go of Lloyd’s hair and I could feel the contraction coming in quicker and faster than before. “Ready? PUSH!” she yelled, for a 5ft 2 timid woman, she had the lungs of a basketball coach yelling at their team to defend the hoop.

Gripping Lloyd’s hand I pushed and pushed until the cries of a child was heard.

“Congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy!” the midwife beamed holding up the baby, as amazing as he was; he was still covered in goo and blood.

“I’ll clean him up a little, I’m sure his daddy would want to hold his son” She smiled grabbing a damp cloth and a clean blanket.

Slinking back against the edge of the bathtub, I turned to see Lloyd smiling from ear to ear. I would’ve thought he was frozen until I saw he was rubbing the back of his head from where I pulled at his head. “Congratulations daddy” I smiled rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand.

“At eight pounds four ounces, he sure is a big boy!” she beamed handing the freshly wrapped bundle of joy in to my arms, his wrinkled little face red and eyes closed he let out a deafening cry.

“Hey little guy, welcome to the world” I grazed my finger over his little button nose. Lloyd leaned his head on my shoulder kissing my sweaty neck.

“You were amazing and he’s just like his mom” he cooed rubbing his hand on the back of our son’s head.

Twenty minutes later we moved to the guest bedroom, I wasn’t going to risk bleeding all over the Egyptian cotton. The midwife had left to call the hospital for a check up appointment for the baby and I and then we could register the birth of our baby boy.

“So names?” I asked holding the baby a little closer

Laughing as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "Lloyd's a good name"

I nodded in agreement “It is, but I think one Lloyd Jenkins is enough for this world”

Still laughing he shook his head “That is true, how about James? You know after my dad? After everything my parents have been through and all, but it’s okay if you say no, I mean I know you wanted to name him Thomas after yours, but-“ I raised my free hand to grab his arm.

“James Thomas Jenkins it is” I smiled “And Jamie or Tommy for short, it’s perfect” I handed the baby towards his father and I couldn’t help but notice the tears in his eyes. A knock on the door interrupted the sentence in my eyes “Come in!” I called out I could hear the tiny footsteps running towards the room before she even knocked.

“Mommy!” She grinned moments before jumping to get on the edge of the bed, after many failed attempts she finally managed to get herself on top of it, chocolate brown hair whipping in every direction. “Is the baby okay?” she asked too short to see for herself, her green eyes sparkling with excitement.

“He’s perfect, are you ready to see your little brother Eva?”

With a puzzled look on her face, all crinkled with confusion “He’s named Eva? But that’s my name!” she whined, before crossing her little arms across her chest a sulky expression appearing. The same one she had when she didn’t get the last piece of pie.

Crawling over to her step dad who held the baby for her to see “Be careful now Eva, he’s very fragile” Lloyd pointed out ruffling Eva’s hair.

Scrunching up her face once more “He looks like a sundried tomato!!!!”