Chapter 4

I am really sorry for the late update but I had three big ass projects to complete, all software based. I suck at technology in general so I take double the amount of time! : (

I am not really sure about the next update so I am not promising anything.

Anyway…enjoy the chapter..and please please please VOTE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Seduce My Mind and You Can Have My Body; Find My Soul and I am Yours Forever.”

When Violet’s head rested gently on his shoulder, he was tempted to put his arm around her and draw her close but, he knew that it would disturb her. He settled for kissing her hair and leaning back. As he stared down at her, he was again struck by her beauty. Her pale, creamy complexion and plump lips combined with that gorgeous body was enough to make his pants feel tighter. He wondered about her reasons for not taking a lover but couldn’t think of any.

She was really gorgeous and he knew that no one would turn down an opportunity to be with her. Was it because she was too shy? He had noticed her behaviour around other people and she seemed quite uncomfortable around new people. He had also checked her background and it seemed as if she was somewhat of a genius. She had graduated early and had a PhD in Psychology and had a B.A in English Literature. Apparently, she had already applied for another PhD. He reasoned that maybe being a genius made a few people either snobbish or reserved. It wasn’t hard to guess which category Violet belonged to, he thought wryly.

She shifted a bit and her breast slightly rubbed against his bicep. He almost groaned aloud. Was this girl trying to kill him? He shifted again to get comfortable. He looked outside and realized that he was a few minutes away from his house. It’ll get better, he tried to reassure himself.  He tried to relax his body but her subtle perfume and her lithe body against him was not helping.

When the car finally came to a stop, he sighed with relief and turned to nudge her awake.

“Violet, wake up; we’ve reached.” She mumbled something but didn’t move even an inch. He shook her shoulder a bit but, there was no response. The door of the car opened and he realised that he would have to carry her in. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at the situation.

“Hey Brett, you mind opening the door for me?” He asked the driver.

“Not at all, Sir,” the old man replied with a smile and moved away to open the door.

He gently picked up Violet bridal style; a mighty impossible task with all the silky smooth material of her wedding dress threatening his grip. But, he had to admit that the simple dress did amazing things to her body. She sighed in her sleep and snuggled close to his body. This time, he groaned.

“Sticking to traditions, Sir?” Brett asked him in a joking manner.

He jolted from his less than decent thoughts. “Huh?” he asked.

“You are carrying the bride over the threshold.”

Even as his heart panicked, he tried to smile and wink at Brett as he entered his house.This marraige was beginning to feel almost like a real one.

“G’night, Sir.”

“Good night, Brett. Thanks for your help.” Brett nodded and quietly closed the door.

Michael looked around and proceeded to climb the stairs towards his room. Violet had insisted on having a separate room but, he had explained the need to keep up the pretence even at home. His grandmother had a habit of dropping in unannounced and staying for the night. He didn’t want to be caught off guard.