Chapter 3

Hello people! Thank you to all those who are reading this story and especially to megsymoowaffles…thanks a lot for that comment..:)

I can't for the life of me figure out who to cast as Violet - a really pretty Indian actress called Diana Penty or Ashley Greene. I am posting a photo of Diana Penty here...let me know who do you prefer in your comments...:)

I hope you continue reading the story and voting and commenting for it! ;)

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”

-          Pete Wentz

She was immediately surrounded by him. Her senses over flooded with the realization that Michael was kissing her. His cologne was making her lightheaded. She couldn’t identify the scent but it was distinctly Michael. As his tongue licked her bottom lip, she opened her mouth to allow him entry and drowned in his kiss. Her hands moved of their own accord from his shoulders to entangle in his hair. She gave a satisfied sigh and smiled dreamily.

Dreamily! She pulled back quickly. Was she actually contemplating giving in? Had she lost her mind already after being in his presence for a few hours? How would she survive this marriage? She shook her head mentally and pushed the disturbing thoughts at the back of her mind. She stared at his tie, too mortified by her behaviour to look at the guests and gauge their reactions.

She was too aware of the burning gazes from Sera and Chloe, from her peripheral vision, she saw her Dad’s expression…caught between happiness and a grimace and almost laughed. The laugh got stuck in her throat when Michael started caressing her waist. His burning touch was winding her up. It felt delicious and her body welcomed it, never having experienced such an intimate touch from a man in the twenty six years of her life.

“So what do you say Violet?” Michael asked her again.

She reluctantly looked into his blue smouldering gaze and felt her temperature rise by a few degrees. This is not fair, she thought sullenly. He shouldn’t be able to affect her with just his eyes and his touch. “I wasn’t planning on being unfaithful ever,” she admitted reluctantly.

“Meaning?” He asked, bewildered by her response.

“In the agreement, you said that we could be with other people provided it was discrete. Well, I was never going to have a lover on the side.”

“You weren’t?” she could hear the puzzled tone in his voice.

“No, I wasn’t.”

“Why not?”

Because I am a virgin, she wanted to shout. Instead she shrugged.

“Come on, tell me the reason,” he demanded. She rolled her eyes and was going to retort when the DJ spoke up again.

“Sorry to interrupt the lovely couple, but there is a special request from the bride’s father. So Mr. Fury, move away so that the father can dance with his daughter.”