CHAPTER 10: Like It Or Not, You're Joining!

Midterm strikes. Myunhee is very ready to take all her examinations this week. Ironic as it seems, but she's actually excited to take the exams. Gian and Hannah both feel the same way as her, too. While walking towards the room for their next class, Hannah and Myunhee suddenly talk laid back on some subjects they're weak in.

"All I'm nervous about today is our College Algebra exam. I thought I could escape Math through this course. Too bad it keeps chasing me." says Myunhee, making Hannah and Gian laugh.

"Math is actually a fun subject. English is terrifying. I don't even know why my parents kept pushing me towards this course. I really don't think I fit it. You know, I love the course, it's just that the course doesn't love me back." Says Hannah.

"You'd be earning big bucks if you're expert in using authentic English here in Korea. We are all lucky we got our scholarship because if we didn't, all our money would flow down the drain for a course as expensive as this." Answers Gian.

"He's right... You're so brilliant, I'm sure you actually have nothing to worry about. Just do your best, okay? We'll survive this course together until the end." Cheers Myunhee.

Hannah smiles and thanks them both. As they pass by the hallway, Gian notices a colorful poster. They read it together.

Kirin Arts University on its 100th year presents: 

Kamsahae, Komapda Komawo!

You're all invited to join this once in a lifetime presentation:

We need:

Musical presenters 

Singing actors and actresses 

Stage and outfit designers

If you feel like you're qualified for any of these, prepare yourself and present your piece on any of the following dates: 

September 4, 2013 

September 11, 2013 

September 18, 2013 

September 25, 2013

All at 7:00am to 5:00pm 

In the University Audio-Visual Room 3

Hurry, register now! Go to the KAU USG office and look for Ms. Nicole Shi.

Hoping to see you there!

It's a poster about their upcoming school play. It is going to be a big performance because it will be presented along with the celebration of their school's centennial anniversary.

"I'd rather concentrate on our school paper." Says Myunhee, ignoring the post.

"Do you think they'll be needing a violin player? If they don't, maybe they'll need someone on the keyboard. I want to join." Eagerly says Hannah.

"I can play the drums. Or... maybe... act?" says Gian.

Myunhee laughs. "You? Hahah! You'll be acting? That's exciting! I'll watch you then. Hahahah."

Gian pulls her hair. "Such a bad girl!"

They all laugh.

"Gian, let's audition together!" says Hannah.

"Okay. So it means we'll be leaving Myunhee aside." Gian teases.

"I have a lot more to do than that. It's alright. You both go. I'll be Gian the actor's number one fan during the show. Hahah!" laughs Myunhee, then runs ahead to their room. Gian chases her and Hannah follows them, laughing.