Love Breakdown chpt. (5)

Okay, here's chapter number five. I didn't see why I should keep you guys waiting because I already had it written. I know! I'm a writing machine! What can I say?? haha :) enjoy!

Btw. I am really bummed because I have gotten no votes yet a few reads. I almost think it's laziness!!! HELP ME OUT GUYS!!

Chpt.5 :)

recap*

Just then I awoke to a bright sun ( the real one) and a silhouette of Allie. Wow. What - a - dream.

I rolled over onto my stomach making a large moan escape my lips. I hid my head under my feather pillow but was interrupted by two hands snatching it away from me and hugging it to their chest. Allie. Of course.

" Noooo... Allie! Can't I just sleep? Please? A few more hours is all I need!"

" Are you kidding me?! Janelle! It's friggin 12:03 PM!" I bolted up looking around.

" Holy crap. I guess we were tired huh?" I didn't realize it was this late already in the day, thinking it was 6 in the morning.

We put back our camping stuff and got ready to go to the grand mall.

When we got there we went straight to American Eagle. I bought a really nice black and white plaid scarf, 3 spaghetti tanks and a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans.

We then went to Abercrombie & Fitch half so we could see all the hot pictures of guys on the wall and half because I wanted to check out some more clothes. Allie and I split ways then because she wanted to go into Aeropostale and look so I stayed in here.

I walked over to look at some of the latest tees that have cool pictures ad phrases on them when I felt a presence right behind me. Before I could turn around to see who it was I was grabbed and held back against someone's muscular chest with my eyes covered by their large, warm hand. I was about to scream when the person leant their head around to whisper in my ear, " Don't scream, please. I just want you to guess."

My breathing started to get heavy as I recognized the person's whisper only because I'd heard it before as I had gotten my body slammed up against the school lockers. It was Wade.

" Wade, I know it's you. So you can let go of me now."

" Hmm. I'm going to take choice Z. I kind of like it like this. Me holding you." He sounded serious. I started to get my hopes up that maybe he felt the same way and that I was wrong about him all along when he let go and shouted " Gotcha! You didn't honestly think I liked you did you?"

I was just standing there with my arms folded over my chest with disappointment flooding over me. He studied my face for a moment trying to read me. I couldn't let him know so I kept a charade for a little while longer until he said, " I'm sorry Janelle. That was a dirty trick."

" Ha! Who's sayin' gotcha now!" Even though this wasn't true and that I was disappointed I couldn't let him know that. So I turned my back on him before he could actually read what I was thinking by my face. As I was walking away I flipped him the bird over my shoulder and yelled out " Loser!"

He really did put a hole in my heart when he did this kind of thing. I guess I was just going to have to heal it by grabbing Allie and heading my way to grab a giant pretzel.

<< Wade's P.O.V.<<

I was stood dumbstruck as I watched her retreating back.

I didn't get why I did that kind of thing to her. I also didn't know how long I was going to be able to take her rejection either.

I had some strong feelings building up inside me but the man in me takes over when I do those things to her.

Sometime I was going to show her the true feelings I have for her. I just didn't know when or how...

>> Janelle's P.O.V.>>

After Allie and I split a soft pretzel she suggested we go make our own Build- a- Bear. I chose one of the classic Teddy Bears that had a blue tint to it. I gave it mini aviators and named it Wubby. It just sounded like a cute name to me. We grabbed out little bear house boxes and thought we'd check out the different posters and lights in Hot Topic then we were going to head back home. I needed to go to my house because it was a school night and I needed to do homework.

We got back to my house around 9:00pm and it was late already so Allie didn't come in. I went straight to my room avoiding the parents and siblings. I whipped out my psyc. homework, did half of it and crashed with my books still on my lap. That was, yet again, another night I dreamt about Wade. This time? He was a Jerk in my dream. A sign? I don't know.