Love Breakdown chpt. (4)

Chpt. 4

You guys should love me by now because I JUST posted yesterday too but I haven't had a lot of work to do so I have been writing! So I uploaded again!! :)))

recap*

" Damn it Janelle! Why?!" He was breathing hard now and I was getting nervous when he just backed off and let me continue back to the gym. Weird. But I was glad.

The assembly went on but Wade never came back to sit down behind me. I never knew where he went. At the end of the day as the bell rang and we filed out to the busses I never saw him then either. I knew he had brought his car to school today so he had probably left during the assembly. If I had a car I would have too.

The ride home was long because I didn't have any books to read or music to listen to. At one point I looked behind to see if there were any cars behind me and my heart started to beat fast as I could have sworn I saw Wade's car behind us but then I looked a few minutes later he was gone. Maybe it was just another one of those me wanting it to happen so bad that it seems like it happened. But again, I might never know.

I got home that night and just hung around until my friend Allie called wondering if I wanted to go and catch a movie. I agreed and told her to pick me up around 9:00.I had an hour to get a shower, dress and fix my hair and makeup.

Allie picked me up at nine as said. We headed to the theater and watched "Valentine's Day". It was an excellent movie and on my way out I was surprised to catch the breath taking eyes of Wade in the midnight line for one of the newest scary movies. I felt like going on the wild side and kind of flirty tonight so I smirked at him. He looked into my eyes almost questioningly and intensely and I looked away quickly skipping outside with Allie.

We went to the local 'Ice Cream Shoppe' to get a midnight snack, literally. After we went to Allie's house to spend the night because the next day was saturday and we didn't have to get up early.

We were laying in our sleeping bags out on her front lawn, yes we decided to camp out.

" So you've seemed pretty irritated with that hot Wade guy recently huh?" She asked curiously but hesitantly.

I thought if I should tell her or not. She isn't my close close friend but then again she is the closest one I have so I might as well tell her. I mean the worst she could do is tell Wade and my life would be a living hell. Or it wouldn't but choice A would be the most accurate.

" Truthfully Allie? And you can't tell anyone or it will be and instant gossip spread."

" Oh, no! No, I would never bust your guts like that Janelle! I promise I will not tell anyone. Not even my gerbil." She gave me a gaping mouth smile.

" Okay. The truth is I actually have feelings for Wade. But I know he would never have me so I get pissy with him when ever I get in even the slightest contact with him. It's the only way I can hide my feelings from him."

She gave me a weird look. " Why wouldn't you want him to know?"

" Because, what if he thinks I am a big creep who stalks hot guys like him?"

" Well, I suppose if it goes that way then you could move to iceland!" She giggled at the wide- eyed face I gave her. " But no seriously Janelle, I have snuck looks at him when he's around you. I'm not positive but I think he might have the hots for yah. I mean when he kept you from falling today? And yeah a few people saw that, not to bust your bubble. But that was so sweet! Any other guy would have just let you fall!"

I thought about what she was telling me but it just didn't fit right. It was virtually impossible for a 5 ft 8, strong, dark brown haired, chocolate eyed, walking sexy monger to be into a girl like me.

" Nah, I think it was nice but I think others would have done it too."

" Well, you can think whatever Janelle but it won't get you anywhere." She was a good trustworthy friend to have and she would tell me all the things I wanted to hear.

We drifted off into a sleep after that. It was around 2:00 am. I, once again, dreamt about Wade underneath that sky of a billion burning diamonds.

** The dream**

OOOOH! Cliffy!!

Just Kidding. I'll let you have the dream.

** In a field of stemmed roses. Mythical almost. A slight fogginess but the Sun cascaded down on my auburn colored hair making it have a golden shine to it. A soft warm hand grasped mine as I lay in the cool grass. I turned and looked to my side as Wade lie there staring back into my eyes, smiling a small crooked smile. His eyes filled with, love?

He moved closer so he was almost on top of me but not quite. Our eyes never parted as we shared a look of love, lust, passion and more. He leaned down slowly so close that I could feel his hot spearmint breath on my lips creating a dampness on them. His lips lingered there for what seemed like forever as he lightly touched my lips with his and I couldn't take it any longer I went the rest of the way and he took a sharp intake of breath. He was murmuring words each time he kissed the side of my neck. " Janelle. Wake. Up. Let's. Go. Shopping" Wait. That's not right. Why would Wade want to go shopping and why does he want me to wake up?

Just then I awoke to a bright sun ( the real one) and a silhouette of Allie. Wow. What - a - dream. <3 <3