Love Breakdown chpt. (2)

Hey again! So I'm sorry it took so long to upload but I had a time where I just wanted to give up on my story but it's my dream so I kept going. Hopefully I get a few more reads and fans! Plus VOTES! haha anyways thanks who have. I promise this story will get so good your heart will be beating a million miles a minute!! :)

The next morning was tuesday, I already knew I was going to have a good day just by the weather and the good mood I was in when I woke up.

I practically ran down the stairs to the kitchen and peered at the small wall clock and- wholy shit! I had 20 minutes to get ready and get out to the bus! I quickly showered and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a long slinky purple shirt, tossed on my makeup and booked it out to the bus right as it was coming up the hill towards my driveway.

An hour later we arrived at the bus stop and I successfully got out of the bus and took my place standing on the hot top waiting for the next bus to come. Nobody was here yet surprisingly. For a minute I thought I missed the bus until, oh crap. Wades car pulled into the small parking lot made for park and ride. He got out of his car and began walking towards me and I began to tremble slightly. I didn't have any clue about what will happen next if I should talk to him or just keep to myself.

I was so caught up in thinking what I was going to say when I didn't even notice that he was already standing right beside me so close I could feel the warmth of his shoulder on mine.

" Uhm, good morning?" He sounded unsure of what he wanted to say, almost nervous and hesitant.

" Mhm." I didn't feel like talking because first of all I hadn't gotten my coffee this morning and this person was Wade.

We stayed silent for the rest of the time until the bus came. When it pulled up I immediately jumped on avoiding more conversation. I sat towards the middle- back. Wade got on the bus and I avoided eye contact with him. He had really started to annoy me recently. Maybe he wasn't such a big crush after all?

I felt a body slip into the seat behind me and I peered around to see who it was but I regretted it. You can guess who sat directly behind me. I hate the feeling I get when I know someone's dark brown sexy eyes are burning a hole in the back of my head. And that's exactly what I felt the whole ride to the High school.

My first period class was English 11 and I dreaded it but I lasted through the 72 minutes. When I filed into study hall nobody was in there yet so I took the desk I usually sit in. All the other kids came in one by one and there was still a seat next to me open. Just then Wade walked in, yes he's in my study hall, and the only seat left was the one right beside me. As he shrunk down into his seat I snuck a look at his face and he looked content and his luscious lips were pulled up into a smile. Ugh. I don't know what his problem is but it's weird. He's like a one man roller coaster. Up. And down.

Half way through the class I got up to go to the bathroom. I had to fix my makeup and hair. Looking down at my ipod I came around the corner leading to the classroom and ran right into a hard but soft muscular chest.

" Oh!"

" You should really watch where you're going! You could get hurt." He was yelling at me.

" What about you?! Why weren't you watching where you're going?"

" Uh, um, I was!" He stuttered out.

" Psh, yeah, whatever." I walked around him heading back towards the classroom when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and slam me up against the brick wall. It was still Wade. He was fully pressed up against me now. His warm minty breath was breathing softly in my ear as he whispered, " Sorry." My knees were weak and I was trembling when I felt nothing weighing me down anymore. I braced myself up against the wall and watched his retreating back walk down the hallway and out the main doorway.

I went back to my class and didn't see Wade the rest of the day which was weird. I wonder why he left when he did? He didn't even bring his bag which was still in the classroom when I went back there earlier that day.

Something strange was up with that kid and I wasn't so eager to find it out either.