Chapter Fifteen

Oh hello there :) if anyone cares, I got through my first year at Law school! Yay! That means frequent updates yay!

CHAPTER 15

Sarah's POV

"Sarah!"

I twirled around, nearly knocking Potter off his feet.

'Yes?'

Potter steadied himself, and stood so he was looking me straight in the eye.

'Where have you been? And Helena, who is she? Does Dumbledore know? Is she like you?'

He stopped, and I smiled. So many questions... I continued on my way to Defence against the Dark Arts -now taught by Snape- and Potter grabbed my arm tightly.

'Answer.Me.'

'Dont you worry...child,' I snided, 'she doesnt even know who I am yet.'

That seemed to do the trick. While Potter looked no less confused, his hold lessened, and I stormed off.

Once I'd arrived at my class, I noticed Snape had singled me out, and was now watching me restlessly. Even as class began, his eyes never left mine.

BELLATRIX'S POV

I wanted to die.

I had given him a son, a beautiful bouncing boy and still I had failed in my duty to the Dark Lord. Kaden, a squib and a mistake.

'Bellatrix!', a haughty voice shrilled, and I took a step away from Kaden, being cautious to avoid anyone knowing that I still maintained the forbidden bond between mother and son. 'BELLA!' came Cissy's voice again as she stormed into the room, perched delicately on those fragile legs of hers.

'You called?' I uttered. She glared and grabbed my wrist, cold fingers holding me in an inescapable grip.

'Merlin save you Bella... I swear, sometimes I wonder why you havent sliced that miserable neck of yours yet, its not like the Dark Lord would look at you again, not after you besmerched his good Riddle name with that miserable excuse for a wizard.'

I studied Narcissa for a long time, unavoidable hurt welling in my eyes. We were the most powerful women in the Manor, yet she was determined to make me hate myself.

'You wait Cissy, I'll make my grand comeback, just give it time,' I grinned. Now it was her turn to be confounded.

POTTER's POV

Helena had quickly made herself a valuable Griffindor, and was nothing like Sarah. She was funny, albeit still a bit shy, and had this beautiful warmth that spread through her chocolate eyes, the same warmth as Ginny surprisingly.

Sarah on the other hand, was a bigger pain in my arse than ever before. She was seldom in the common room, and when she was here she'd do nothing but play with that goddamn awful snake of hers, Crade? She was a nuisance indeed.

'CAN YOU NOT?' Her obnoxious tone scolded me. I paled. She was a legimens, just like Him. Ergh, she even looked like him, with the midnight locks and the smile that could as easily woo you as it could kill.

With the way I was headed, I'd definitely end up dead.